What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

do you know, i havent seen a tractor in weeks working, seen a few farms but nothing moving...is this the rest period :-\ :-\

Would have thought they would have been at least dung spreading or something Ben......

We've had two fields dung spread around here so far, another fully ploughed and another in the process of being ploughed all since the start of the year......

We haven't done any cultivations yet on the farm where I work but no doubt they won't be too far around the corner...... ;D:);)

nearly got run over by a jd6610 and khun ?? feed wagon yesterday at work, guy must have been blind to miss my van and hit the cones ect

Johnny queere driver thats why, think there a cut above the rest so dont need to steer ::) ::)

Johnny queere driver thats why, think there a cut above the rest so dont need to steer ::) ::)

the fooker took out 2 road signs as well on his way to me, ,he must have been in his 60's i recon, my mate was shouting and waving frantically at him, i just ducked down the box out of the way

A JCB 526 Loadall. With a farmer stood on the step leaning in the window as it was being driven along the road.

I followed at a safe didstance to avoid the mud from it's wheels and also if his muddy boots sliped off the step!!

Health & Safety?

massey 6180 i think towing a silage trailer full of cabbage leaves etc. Marky i think its from Manor Packaging :-\ :-\

JD 6*** series i think, hard to see as was going along M11 and looked to left, crash barrier covered some oif it, had a set of discs :)