Fasrtac 2140 with marshall silage trailer

nh tsa 135 with pottinger chopper and marshall trailer

nh ts 115 with marshall trailer

old zetor spraying

ford 6610 with dump trailer

nh tm 190 with kuhn triple mowers :P

class self propelled chopper

;):)

Went to a JD dealer in Leominster today, saw every JD tractor imaginable there, the 7930 looked like a nice beast, so i went in a bought the Britains model  :)

Will have to go again and get some better photos than the two i took.

A  Ford 3910H, low profile cab, four wheel drive, grassland tyres, towing a Petitt wooden sided 3ton trailer. :-* The 3910 had the 4610 rear end with wet brakes and hydraulic P.T.O. engagement. Lovely little tractor in excellent condition but would look a million dollars with a respray. A real tough unbreakable Tonka tractor with a Carraro front axle that looks as though it would take a 1.5 tonne loader in its stride. Would love to get hold of this tractor and put a 4610 turbo engine in it. :P :P :P :P :P :P :-*

class 946 with class butterflies, class 870 spfh, big m mark2, jcb fastrac with new kane dump trailer, mf 300series on a veg harvesting rig, mf7480 bedforming, mf 4370 with single row spud harvester, jd 6600 with tedder and jd 6506 with herron silage trailer. that was all just this morning, wish had of had a camera with me! :D

jd  with front loader and mower doing what appeared to be a second cut on a field of grass, didnt seem very high compaired to others arround it??? valtra 87?? lining up the field beside that one, big mc ??? looking like it was spud lifting?? not sure, as it was the other side of the valley to me,only saw it through binos, mf 6490 and 54?? on lowloader prob heading west to cornwall show 2 jd combines parked up in a yard 1075's or very similar being washed down ect

John Deere 6820 on row crops with a mounted John Deere sprayer,

Fendt Vario 914 with Jones engineering bedformer ( A fendt is extreemely rare in the area so it was a great shame it being too far away to get pictures )

John Deere 6630 with salad packing trailer

Millions of CX105 carting salad trailers, setting up the irrigation, moving spud boxes

Lots of chopping going on at the moment, there chopping right next to our haylage fields at the moment. Heres the long list ;D:

Chopping:

Valtra T180 with claas front and rear mowers

Case 1056XL with Claas Volto 6 rotor tedder

McCormick MC 135 with Claas Liner 880

Claas Jaguar 840

Fendt 716, Valtra M150, McCormick MTX 185, JD 6910, JD 6920, NH 7840 all with 14 ton Baileys and Wests :P :P

Haylage Baling:

Valtra T180 with claas front and rear mowers

Case Maxxum 5130 with Kuhn 8 rotor tedder ;D

McCormick MC 135 with Claas Liner 880

JD 6920S with NH BB940, NH TM165 with NH BB 940, NH TS 135A with JD 100 balers

NH TS115 and Fauchex, JD 3050 and chilton loader, JD 3140 all with numerous flat trailers

Valtra M150 with Mchale 998 wrapper

All systems go  :o :o

saw a silage trailer on the back of a TM the other day :o :o :o for me :D :D

also on the way home yesterday i saw a field that is usually arable (not been that way for a few months ::)) that had been mowed and ready for baling/foraging ;)

Mf 575 with a tarrup trailed forager ,

two 165's hauling ,one with an MF/weeks trailer the other with a teagle tiger,

& an old manitou on the pit

fiat 80-90 mowing

McCormick & forager & teagle titan