What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

brand new nh cx8?? being delivered to a cornsih contractor near plymouth, should have seen the guys swarming round it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hell even the bosses new bmw 7 series was i nthe field haveing a look, lorry driver went of looking very confussed over it all

harvest is starting here now!! ;D ;D ;D

went past a OSR field yesterday at 4.10, nothing of interest.....went back at 6.50 and half of it had been eaten by a Lexion, i think it was a 600 due to the decal on the side but it may be a 5** series, couldnt really see a number :-\ :-\

followed a TM with prob 12tonne :-\ yellow Marston trailer, nice wide tires on it, any ideas for a convo, didnt look like trellies though :-\

Massey 3050 :-\ & 8Tonne ish Marston

Massey 64** and similar trailer in field with that NH combine above

will try and get pics when i go out on bike later :-\ :-\

A John Deere 6610 on the road to Falmouth, pulling a dirty old trailer (getting better at remembering the numbers!) :)

i cant always see them clearly, just know its a 6*** series or a 7*** series :) :) :) :)

and during bike ride

3065 i think this time?? with Marston

the 6*** Massey again and the NH

2 Lexions where i saw one earlier sitting in a field, i think i know who's they are so they should be 480 & 570 TT's....i think??

JD something with round baler, Red, not sure of make but looked like a the old britains one

old Ford with loader lifing round bales

JD6*** with Case header trailer

JD6920 with 10t ish Marston

Case combine....not sure of number but i have a feeling the guy has swapped his JD 1065 (i think :-\) for it, will have to keep an eye out in the next few weeks

TX66 (think it said that, was looking throught some bushes!!!)

Massey 6*** with gull trailer

JD6*** with Case header trailer

JD6920 with 10t ish Marston

Case combine....not sure of number but i have a feeling the guy has swapped his JD 1065 (i think :-\) for it, will have to keep an eye out in the next few weeks

TX66 (think it said that, was looking throught some bushes!!!)

Massey 6*** with gull trailer

do you spend a lot of time peeping through bushes  ;D ;D ;D

just outside Middlewich (Cheshire I think,..' first time I've been in that area), a JD & silage trailer coming out of a field of whole-crop with,I suspect, a BIG X forager (all I could see was the cream cab roof & front worklights over the hedge) and all in steady rain! Things are getting desperate I guess, with lots of grass fields gone very old as too wet to cut.

::) ::)::) the harvest of winterbarley is started so i have seen some different machines

A Claas Mercator

A Claas Senator

A MF 7278 + 2 MF 6280 with 2 axle converted tipping trucks a MF 74++ with a 15 ton HOLS? graintrailer in the same field, so I think the farmer is MF fan

d reg class dominator, unloading into a 6 ton fraser trailer on the back of a case mux110? seemed a bit of an overkill,old ford 5000 with loader, jd???? combine parked up, and a deutz combine to, bit to far of the road, but pics later all being well if its still there thursady

A Claas Mega 204? 'N' registration, trundling down the road in front of me, a Massey 6290 absolutely gleaming,,, zooming past our yard, and a somewhat neglected New Holland TM 190 standing on a low loader. A clean up, some new tyres and bonnet decals and  a drop of polish would make it look a million dollars again.

;):)