What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

claas on rubber tracks with 6m simba solo , quad-track + 8m cooper discs JD 8530 + g-b 9 furrow plough , lexion 600 on tracks , lexion 580 , JD9880 stsi with jd 6410+6910 carting away and this morning had a walk around the farm where me dad works part-time JD 2140-2850-6400-6410-6810-6910-6820-6920[4days old]-7600-7810-7920+claas-480+dom 116cs

still not seen one yet  >:(

considering where i went today not much

2x Fastrac and veg packing trailer

3x NH and veg packing trailer

JD 6*** with hedge trimmer

Massey with Knight sprayer

Fastrac with Knight sprayer

JD 7 series with Gem sprayer

Case with Gem sprayer

Ford 6610 i think with rear mounted sprayer

Ford 6*** with hay rake

NH Tm?? with gull trailer

Fastrac with bailey trailer

and 2, yes 2 NH CX's (i think they said 550 or 880 but cant find any info on it, one may have had something missing though on the numbers, then again i was going past at speed to notice clearly to be honest :-\ :-\), any help with that one? ???

Can only be 7**, 7***, 8**, 8***, 9**, or 9*** Ben ;)

sure it said CX***. :-\ :-\, see if i can see it later?...i'll admit i was excited to see two in a OSR field (one is a shock!) and something that size was even more exciting so i had to get away quickly! :D :D :D

sure it said CX***. :-\ :-\, see if i can see it later?...i'll admit i was excited to see two in a OSR field (one is a shock!) and something that size was even more exciting so i had to get away quickly! :D :D :D

Then if its a CX its either a 7 or 8 Ben ;)

But it had mccormick decals and only looked about 3 years old

Didn't they change from Laverda decals to McCormick ones at that time ;)

forgot to add, recent topic had remoinded me ;):-\

JD7 series with what looked like tracks front and back??, had a tank on front and something else on the back, maybe a fertilizer type thing....field looked like a root crop/veg :-\

international 784. new holland tm 175 with marston trailer. massey 61?? and 81??. john deere combine with two john deeres with western trailers carting. class lexcon. massey 6170 with gem trailed sprayer. john deere tractor and trailed sprayer. john deere 6920 with krampe trailer. massey 64?? with chaffer trailed sprayer

CR 980 +CX 880 cutting rape with 2 TG 285 ,s with marston trailers , JD 9880 STS i also cutting rape 2 JD 6410,s with 8 ton trailers in JD colours

where was that PJ???, i wonder if i saw similar two :-\, one was going along the field....

fastrac and class quadrant baler near march

mf 81?? with reco round baler at willingham

case mxu 135 with unkown grain trailer at earith

bateman self propelled sprayer on the road at chatteris

class lexcon cutting rape near chatteris [probably the same one i saw last week]

mf 6480 with western trailer and fastrac 8250 with chaffer trailed sprayer on the march bypass

I saw sumfink today that would have made ol' Marky wet his pants.

It waaaaaas...............an immaculate looking, Massey 595 fitted with what looked like a Massey loader but painted dark grey. (Yuk) It was towing a Weeks trailer that had been painted green. (Double yuk)..

The Massey looked original, the colour looked right; a little faded, and the wheels looked the right shade of silver. There didn't appear to be any damage to it and it had all its glass etc. If my memory serves me well, it had silver cast wheel centres front and rear, red and silver cab, but I didn't have time to look at the bonnet decals to see what age it was. Even I got excited  :P so that'll tell you how good it was.

I also saw a gnasher  (International) with a loader towing a set of trailed folding heavy Simba discs (aksherly they looked more like Coopers, but I'm sure I saw a Simba sticker on them). Didn't see the model number,, but it was a  red an' black one; probably a 956 or 1056 XL. Definitely a six pot jobby. Great to see the older tractors looking so good.  ;):D