What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

I my recent weekly trek from EastYorks-Anglesey and return, nearly all of the farming action has been East of the A1 (7 tractors ploughing/cultivating/drilling on Tuesday, 4 tonight, including a Quadtrak) and only a Lexion at work whilst on the A55 on Tuesday. There's only the odd bit of grassland work in Anglesey itself, where they are on their 2nd crop of hay.

took a trip to Ben Burgess yesterday to pick up an order....except they got the wrong 9880 ::)

went back home the back way as i knew i should at least see one tractor!!!

Belerus with 4F plough (think it was, wasnt any other make)

Massey 699? with Hardi sprayer

2 JCB fastracs with red trailers, not sure of make

JD 2*** with trailer of round bales

Massey 3050?? with cambridge rollers  ;D

top of cab of JD 6820 i think??

also noticed a field where you can often see veg being picked had been turned into a massive 'bung' /lake....must be for irrigation ??? ???

took a trip to Ben Burgess yesterday to pick up an order....except they got the wrong 9880 ::)

went back home the back way as i knew i should at least see one tractor!!!

Belerus with 4F plough (think it was, wasnt any other make)

Massey 699? with Hardi sprayer

2 JCB fastracs with red trailers, not sure of make

JD 2*** with trailer of round bales

Massey 3050?? with cambridge rollers  ;D

top of cab of JD 6820 i think??

also noticed a field where you can often see veg being picked had been turned into a massive 'bung' /lake....must be for irrigation ??? ???

I reckon the belarus and the 3050 belong to Watts Carrots ben...  ;)

stuck behind a fergy and western silage trailer on the a38 near bristol airport, numerous old fords, mostly ap cabbed ones to ???? must like them that way, all along the same bit of road , then nothing till plymouth, when i saw a jd

also at livirno ,when docked i saw a big jd 9000 tracked jobby, with a big yellow tracked swan necked dump trailer mounted on the back, both on a low loader coming of a ferry from sardinia

Valtra T Series with Grimme Variant Tattie Harvester

New Holland TM x2 carting bales

John Deere 6930 with Vegcraft Flat-Bed Trailer

New Holland TS135-A Plus with Vaderstad Rapid and Opico Shatta-Press

New Holland TS135-A with Cambridge Rollers

Ford 7810 with Dung Spreader (what a sight  ;D)

Manitou loading dung

Massey 6475 with flat-bed

Case MXM with Reversible Plough

::) ::)::) today i Saw a lot of J.D. N.H. CASE and MF ploughing, but I could see the numbers on all of them. But I can mention a bit

a IH 1055 with a 6m STEGSTED drill

a Dexta with cambrigde roller

a J.D. 7830 with a v?derstad drill

a J.D. 8430 with a Horsch Pronto drill

a N.H. TS125 wit a 5 furrow Kvernaland

a Case cx 100 with a Epoke orbitrolmover moving along the road

a MF 1200 with a 6 furrow Kverneland  :o :o :o

nh tm135 and a old yellow shaune pool dump trailer on her back and forth, mf 6170 and 390t parked up, mf4??? with mower in feild behind the exchance, ts90 with petite 6 ton odd trailer fendt 512c with old open backed gt bunnings trailer on the back(no tail gate full of what looked like concrete mix) 2 claas jags in workshop with jd outside , mf 72?? combine parked up in a uncut feild of wheat?? very very late given most feilds are ploughed and seeded round here now, several?? jd's and nh's i think with deff rolland spreaders on the back,  was a fair way of across the valley and a jd6920 with 4 furrow knervey plough on in a feild and finally the best, 1 57 plate mf 6499 with lemken harrow on front and accord machino seed drill rog on back,  lemken was in a good 2 ft and it was just sailing along hardly reving at all