What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

A road closure meant that the bus between Ellesmere and Shrewsbury had to take rather a long diversion, but it did mean I saw a fair bit of tackle out and about:

NH TM155 with furrow packer at Welshampton

Laverda 3750 combine minus header at Northwood

McCormick MTC ??? with Samson spreader Northwood

2 JD's at Loppington - one with harrow, the other with seed drill, Manitou loading (Were away across field so couldn't see what they were exactly

Possibly an MF665 combine in a barn near Burlton

A right big whopping cat pulling a dowdswell... went back on the way home WITH my camera... but guess what... he'd gone home  :'(

I'll try again tomorrow... he's only done half the field

bet you its the one i keep seeing around the place!!!, Fen Ditton road, A14, A10, Oakington etc.

bet you its the one i keep seeing around the place!!!, Fen Ditton road, A14, A10, Oakington etc.

No... this was Swavesey/fen drayton area ben... FOrgot to go and look today  :-[

Today... a case artic on tracks... puilling a solo thing... as if it wasn't even there.. I swear it was ticking over...

And a BRAND NEW blue thing (New Holland)... and it was Biiiiiiiig to  :o

not a bad day for me, seen 1 mc mtx175 02 palte, with marshal trailer, a nh 8340 with marshal trailer and a 07 plate deutz 120.5 with sg trailer(marked sg10)  all hauling from a feild unfound spuds seemed to be swapping trailer round each trip so must have been 4 plus trailers and i saw 3 different sg trailers all in one trip past, 

not spoted yet but if you want to see some machinery and for the case fans there will be at lenken heath stn all night to ningt and all day and night  two casetractor working on the railway and my shift starts 14 30 sat til 0230 sun  :P :P

plus various other bits of plant

Seemed to be a lot of JD's between Shrewsbury and Ellesmere - none particularly near to the road, but just on the outskirts of Shrewsbury was an older one (7810?) on a Vaderstadt drill, whilst there was a larger one further up the same field on the harrow.  A little further on, just past Harmer Hill was another pair, again couldn't see what models but one was ploughing (looked like Dowdeswell 5 furrow) and the other sowing with an Amazone drill

big old 7810 ford ploughing away on the side of the m4, a cat which may have been mf fans??? not sure, just past sindon, and loads of ih's and small cases, with 2 furrow ploughs on them all on low loader joinging the m5 at bristol, and several other makes inc fergys going north from the same jcn, must have been a ploughing comp nearby at a guess

Massey 3*** with 5F plough near Over

Cat challenger with huuuuuuuuge subsoiler type thing near Swaversy

JD 7 series in same field

JCB loader in same field as above

Massey 6 series on duals in farm in Swaversy

JD 6*** with rollers

JD 7 series with Horsch drill

JCB loader with above

Massey 3*** with 5F plough near Over

Cat challenger with huuuuuuuuge subsoiler type thing near Swaversy

JD 7 series in same field

JCB loader in same field as above

Massey 6 series on duals in farm in Swaversy

JD 6*** with rollers

JD 7 series with Horsch drill

JCB loader with above

So you've been to Over and not popped in for a cuppa...  >:(

Travelled across from Shrewsbury to Ellesmere today; not much to see today, except a smallish JD ploughing near Cockshutt, and not far away was an MF 3085 (I think) with a harrow/drill combination - not sure what the drill make was, but I think it might have been an Accord.

Then about five minutes ago, going up Swan Hill in Ellesmere was a Fendt 936 - quite amazed to see this, Fendts are rare as it is, I've never seen the flagship before.  It was hauling a rather small Lime spreader by the looks of it - overkill?