What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

my turn

toyota35 series 7 or 8 forklift (repaired it)

2 new linde 4 ton forkifts,

few nice volvo FH12's

fendt 926, claas 657, claas 850, claas 577, mf 6455 and 5435 2wd with snoop nose....(who would ever buy that!).....mf187, welgar 435 and 520, krone big M, same's valtras.........

claas triple mowers, kuhn triple mowers, JD triple mowers, jd7810, cvx170, claas 850 speedister, liner 3000, MX240, cvx 1190, 1145, puma 210.......maxxum 5130 and 5120 planting spuds,

i give up, i am a subcontractor around machinery dealers,..........contractors are out scaring the neighbours by mowing silage........they sure know how to create a rush......ha ha!.....

coolest thing i seen today, as always, fiat 100-90dt with nearly 12000 hours on it.......

Saw loads of Machinery today, more than I can remember - there seemed to be a a lot of field with 2,3 or 4 tractors in at the same time - and quite a lot of MF's about.  There was a newish (6400) one on a seed drill, and a 6160 was loading in a field near Whittington, but the gems had to be a Volvo BM loader at a farm at Hordley, which I didn't know was still around, and also the MF 1200 at Rednal was being loaded up with seed bags so its obviously still earning its keep.  I will have to try and get a look at it in action.

pair of nh ts100's both with new looking mcconnel bushwackers on ,must have been the same contractors as both following eachother cutting the main roads verge, a fasttrac with bale trailer(rareish this way) old c reg fendt?? 2wd with front loader, in poor condition couldnt tell the model as the side grills were missing

old ford ???? 5000ish or silimalr with ford laoder fitted,nasty dogs curtailed that photo opertunity,a fendt 716 parked up, and a old jcb tracked digger, not a 360 one

You would not believe it... this is Massey heaven up here... they are everywhere. I rode around Weare in Somerset and saw at least 5 Masseys, including one with a 7 and 4 in the model number (sorry I'm hopeless with numbers) like the one I drove the other week with Simon... think I love it here :-*

You would not believe it... this is Massey heaven up here... they are everywhere. I rode around Weare in Somerset and saw at least 5 Masseys, including one with a 7 and 4 in the model number (sorry I'm hopeless with numbers) like the one I drove the other week with Simon... think I love it here :-*

You are hopeless Wilson...  ::) - If we are going to have you in the Masey Massive you need to buck your ideas up young lady  >:(

Now go back with a torch and find out what it was please  :-*

You are hopeless Wilson...  ::) - If we are going to have you in the Masey Massive you need to buck your ideas up young lady  >:(

Now go back with a torch and find out what it was please  :-*

I'm soooooo sorry to let you down darling... I will take a camera out when I ride out next time... cos (as you well know), me and numbers just don't work :-[

Seen alot in last few days pretty much every single range and make of tractors made in last 10 years :D :D inbetween looking beside me and seeing the drill getting ever closer and by 1pm having to wait for me to get infront again :D :D