What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

There were a few things about on the regular Anglesey-East Yorks run this afternoon/evening

They're still haymaking over there - a McCormick & trailer mower was just out of camera reach before I hit the A55, a team of JD's spreading (chicken ?) manure near Chester,

various JD's and an MF cultivating, rolling & drilling at several locations off the M62,

a tracked Class with avery large Amazone drill just this side of the A1

well, it keeps me awake......

I saw a big john deere out near kings lynn with four individual tracks like a quadtrac arrangement is this a production tractor or a conversion i seem to remember reading about one somewhere.

Its a JQ with stocks Agritracs I think ;)

so much out in the fens when i was off to Dereham!!

MAsseys

JD's

Fastracs

McCormicks

Fendts

all above either pulling trailers (Marston, Gull, Red one! etc.), tattie harvesters, mainly Grimme but there was a yellow one, Beet harvesters, little Standen Rapide and a Tornado or cyclone :-\

so much out in the fens when i was off to Dereham!!

MAsseys

JD's

Fastracs

McCormicks

Fendts

all above either pulling trailers (Marston, Gull, Red one! etc.), tattie harvesters, mainly Grimme but there was a yellow one, Beet harvesters, little Standen Rapide and a Tornado or cyclone :-\

Why do you never have your camera Ben >:(

Sixty four eighty darling... got the hang of it now thank you :-*:-* :-*

(Once less thing for you to take the p* out of me for now ;D)

OK... the second part of your test is as follows...

The Massey Ferguson 1200

is it pronounced...

a. A Twelve Hundred... what what

b. Ur Twelve undrid

Pass this and you get an eveing out with marky... all expenses paid  :-*

Why do you never have your camera Ben >:(

i did this time, prepared as i planned my route!!....just couldnt stop >:( >:(, was so much out there today, maybe Marky can go that way (Prickwillow, Sedge Fen)

got carved up by a jd6290 with nc dump trailer on the back of it, at a set of traffic lights in plymouth this morn, just said across the front of me at the lights after coming up on my outside at the red light, i was going straght over as he should have been,not going left as he did, typical jd drivers eh

got carved up by a jd6290 with nc dump trailer on the back of it, at a set of traffic lights in plymouth this morn, just said across the front of me at the lights after coming up on my outside at the red light, i was going straght over as he should have been,not going left as he did, typical jd drivers eh

Sean big mistake for a massey guy  ??? (shud u get a numpty? or dont tell me there is a jd 6290 that i dont know about and im after making a fool of myself  :-[)