UDI's DBP Models Yum Yum

Udimore

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great collection appearing on these pages bazza, they look excellent. i just know if i go down this route with my collection my bank account will look like the greek goverments balance sheet. if i phone you to order one please put the phone down imediately.

Chris matey..Go on you know it makes sense..Every time I look at these models I just smile as I notice something else.. :-*

I bought my 1st DBP at the old toytrac site Farmer Giles ...probably the 2nd to last show there so I think that must be 7 or 8 years back so you can always pace yourself...oh hang on thats not your style mate isit...you want it all now >:D >:D>:D

i woudnt say i want it all now exactly, although i will admit i have made a good start bazza. what will please you is i am seriously looking at the map models at the moment, and this could be one of the next avenues for me, and i cant stop looking at the dads tractors website either. i still have about 10 models that are out now that i want to get in to the cabinet from the usual weise, schuco, you/h etc plus the new releases that are due this year.roll on december so i can write to father christmas......

Chris :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: See your getting there buddy taste wise O0 You are going at this weirdo addiction faster than any of us mate...Its great that you get so much joy from it so just go at the pace that makes you happy without killing the bank manager

The MAP JD's are great, very very delicate as Brian will verify...Dad's stuff is awesome too

If only ??? Its on the wish list

To be honest I cannot recall ever seeing one..I vagely thought there was a DBP Ford 3600..very very small no's probably less than 30...hopefully Wil can post a pic of one up on here

excellent collection of blues here Barry im getting a terrible feeling that i could be adding quite a few of daves models to the collection as blue is definatly growing on me and after a long chat with dave at aberdeen and seeing a lot of his own collection im scared to say it, I WANT I WANT,

well im starting to think its more about the classics from when i was a schoolboy on the farm, ford 7710, 8210 q cab 7610 q the 5000 with farmhand loader in daves collection to name a few that i drove looks like next year is going to be expensive as well

like the 5600 very well, it's sooo tidy!

i believe Tractor Magazine/Classic Tractor (cant remember which one Rory Day writes for) will feature a picture of a lovely 4000 made by Dave which is the model i've got (another masterpiece by Dave!) cant provide a picture right now, as i have put the model in my father's display cabinet! It is an exact copy of the tractor he used to own and on which i made plenty of hours driving..

If only ??? Its on the wish list

To be honest I cannot recall ever seeing one..I vagely thought there was a DBP Ford 3600..very very small no's probably less than 30...hopefully Wil can post a pic of one up on here

Ive seen 4600's & 4000's made by D Purdue alright. There was even one on EBAY around xmas last. It went for £115.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived