UDI's DBP Models Yum Yum

Udimore

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two beauties together :-*

dbp1184x6.jpg

dbp1184x2.jpg

Oh, that is very cool farm toys, also the colors are very fine on them. I think toys like these are looks much batter in farms, I want to know from you that how can made these kind of toys?

Oh, that is very cool farm toys, also the colors are very fine on them. I think toys like these are looks much batter in farms, I want to know from you that how can made these kind of toys?

One thing is for sure mate. They aint a toy! :D David Purdue makes them & they are limited editions. Big money for these puppys. 8)

• 4 months later...

Very nice mate! I was staring at the thing all day yesterday. Must say I think the blue one is a slightly nicer touch so a potential purchase to add to the County collection...at some point..!

Next we have yet another masterpiece yet to be released as a DBP model..The usual amount of DBP hours have gone into making this beauty

To those of us who own the Roadless story near the back there is a small section on JJ Thomas Tractors.

One of them is a Thomas Ninety Five

jj1_zps2d1c8ddc.jpg

jj2_zps9b002d4f.jpg

jj3_zpsf65a0a5e.jpg

That is a great collection of MF's that any MF fan would be proud of but some weird mind numbing pictures keep popping up blue things there the devils work (only joking Baz I have a WE yes WE small soft spot for the odd bule item but don't tell anyone no even Marky pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!) :)

But all joking aside some great models there and a lot of time and hard work went in to making them.

Thanks weirdos.. I am very proud of those beauties even the non blues ;) and thought it was time to share and I cannot recommend these models enough.

Sir john ;) I guess it has to be up there, I am very lucky enough to own 43 x DBP 1:32 models

I am very lucky that Dave is often in contact and I have had opportunities to purchase these beauts before others..Having said that Charlie (watermill's) collection of Dave's is up there and I am sure there are others out there..I don;t own any of his 1/16 although simply stunning well you have to stop somewhere..

Anyway heres this 3 cylinder Ford 4000 from Dave..I absolutely love this little baby :-*:-*

dbp40001_zpsc7912388.jpg

dbp4000_zps751a4a3a.jpg

Archived