UDI's DBP Models Yum Yum

Udimore

you lil bugger... throwing more fantastic DBP models in my face... :(

seems i have to shake my savings pig upside down again to see if i can persuade Dave to part with one of those JJ Thomas beauties and at some point that yellow beauty. I only have that blue one and the 1st 4000 he made and yes i have to agree, that is a beauty that i love dearest :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The JJ 95 is the only one ever made..well so far..it was / is Dave's prototype..well I charmed / threatened him that I had to have it or I'd strip naked on his stand..well it worked ..trouble is he now needs photos etc to build more..think I'll pretend I've lost it just so that I have the only one >:D >:D

All DBP's are stunning and I know its not everyones taste but I have taken a real shine to the JJ 95 :-*

Next we have yet another masterpiece yet to be released as a DBP model..The usual amount of DBP hours have gone into making this beauty

To those of us who own the Roadless story near the back there is a small section on JJ Thomas Tractors.

One of them is a Thomas Ninety Five

jj1_zps2d1c8ddc.jpg

jj2_zps9b002d4f.jpg

jj3_zpsf65a0a5e.jpg

thanks barry the jj thomas will be limited to just 50 models

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now I know the massive corner will have something to say regarding my purchase of this set but hey due to the small limited run (10pcs) and I have taken a liking to the black 390T oh and both tractors are glazed too ;)

Here is DBP Models latest release... the MF 390T Silver & black set in their smashing display case.

image_zps3d2b4475.jpg

image_zpsc981a9d2.jpg

• 4 months later...

I can only think you have had a bang on the head and are still suffering from concussion and colour blindness Barry  ;D  ;D

Well it made an interesting bonfire and made the other 9 owners investments go up in value

Well it made an interesting bonfire and made the other 9 owners investments go up in value

Ha ha...I must admit I do like a controlled bonfire...to burn up rubbish instead of wasting time and effort taking it to the skip ;D  ;D

• 1 month later...

Lovely collection,do you think they are worth the money with partially glazed cabs no steering or working rear linkage? If any of the mainstream model makers produce any of those fords & countys wouldn't they depreiciate a lot?

• 1 year later...

Archived