What did you see today that made you laugh?

no not heard that, sue bought 3 crates of them week before xmas, and all had the snake on them

I know Sean - my fault completely  ::) - obviously I would have got Rattler if there had been any on the shelves! I think theres been a run on it since the label was banned - do you know about that?

Steady on,...whats uncle Rick going to make of that "limey phrase"...... ;)

I dont even bother anymore... :-\  happened to proper English over there.....oh I know Sean been put in charge of dialog overview......it's an insurance scam by the mods to kill off us Yanks and collect some dosh!!!!! :of

It was yesterday but it was stormy, our yard is sheet ice throughout, never seen it like it before, one of our cats was trying to walk across but the cross wind was blowing her sideways ha ha was funny taking her almost 40sec to walk over 5 metres