What did you see today that made you laugh?

:D :D :D :D - and did you lick your hanky and wipe his face in front of her MJBM  ;):D :D :D

Some come on... he's not here... what's she like  ??? ??? ??? ???

She seemed a very nice lady.  Long blonde hair, nice face, fairly good figure and a good sense of humour.  I liked her and she really liked his baby photos. :D :D :D

Whats her name Sandra??

I'll have a look and see if I have a photo of her in the ones he sent me!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

send them on ;)

oh yeah and mjb'sm, the GF has some chemicals and a UV light you can use to check for certain fluids in your kitchen on the off chance :D :D :D

send them on ;)

oh yeah and mjb'sm, the GF has some chemicals and a UV light you can use to check for certain fluids in your kitchen on the off chance :D :D :D

What's she got that for Ben, to check you over when you've been round at Marky's??  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

An email from a friend of mine who's currently in a dating agency, this was received from a young lady last night.....  :D :D :D :D :D :D

26/09/2006 @ 19:10 the match wrote: 

well you look like the kind of guy who would like to take hold of a woman and shag her over the freezers in tesco Yeovil! i do hope im right as would love to meet you there tomorrow morning at 10am so we can give it a go but remember to wear a jacket as it gets a bit chilly... 

An email from a friend of mine who's currently in a dating agency, this was received from a young lady last night.....  :D :D :D :D :D :D

26/09/2006 @ 19:10 the match wrote: 

well you look like the kind of guy who would like to take hold of a woman and shag her over the freezers in tesco Yeovil! i do hope im right as would love to meet you there tomorrow morning at 10am so we can give it a go but remember to wear a jacket as it gets a bit chilly... 

:D :D :D....i got that too.....didnt know he wanted it posted though :-;)::)