What did you see today that made you laugh?

A parcel from Marky all packaged up very nicely, ANC sticker on the top. ..

Addressed to Little Tris Fry!!!!!!!

And the note inside was just as funny too, "I thought I'd make you two as your bound to f*** one up!!!! Lot's of love, your favourite Anglian Bender"

Didn't even know he liked fishing!!!

Inside were two beds/decks for my hay wagon  :)

A parcel from Marky all packaged up very nicely, ANC sticker on the top. ..

Addressed to Little Tris Fry!!!!!!!

And the note inside was just as funny too, "I thought I'd make you two as your bound to f*** one up!!!! Lot's of love, your favourite Anglian Bender"

Didn't even know he liked fishing!!!

Inside were two beds/decks for my hay wagon  :)

:D :D And I hope you noticed my "personalised" note paper as well Tris  ;)

today while loading machinery and junk after the sale at the local market, a man arriving and spending 10 minutes looking for a bench saw that he bought before remembering he picked it up yesterday :D :D

then the numpty that asked if i could fit a 6 foot high cattle crush into the back of a 4 foot 6 high milk float type lorry. ::) ::)

A note from Mark!!

Like what you get as a thankyou from your mate when you were eight years old!!!!

A Note from Mark.

Thankyou for coming to my birthday party, a really like the A-Team van you got me, Love Mark.

Mummy, why do I have to put Love on the bottom if it is for a boy?

:D :D :D :D

A note from Mark!!

Like what you get as a thankyou from your mate when you were eight years old!!!!

A Note from Mark.

Thankyou for coming to my birthday party, a really like the A-Team van you got me, Love Mark.

Mummy, why do I have to put Love on the bottom if it is for a boy?

:D :D :D :D

ON BLOODY SPONGEBOB NOTE PAPER  >:( - Not that I'm one to brag or anything  ;D

Ner ner ne ner ner... I've got Spongebob AND Patrick PERSONALISED note paper.. and Yooooooooooo  oooooooo ooooooooooo u havn't  :P :P :P

I've got Dora The Explorer, although I think that minimalises my street cred, or whats left of it after Marky humiliated me in town by dragging me in to Toys R'Us and shouting out " LUKE THOMAS THE TANK IS THIS WAY, NOW WHICH SET WAS IT" and then buying me a Thomas Tank playset just so the woman he fancied behind the till met her 100% sales target for November  >:(

I've got Dora The Explorer, although I think that minimalises my street cred, or whats left of it after Marky humiliated me in town by dragging me in to Toys R'Us and shouting out " LUKE THOMAS THE TANK IS THIS WAY, NOW WHICH SET WAS IT" and then buying me a Thomas Tank playset just so the woman he fancied behind the till met her 100% sales target for November  >:(

Oh how you tell a different story from the truth...

Quote from Flowerbra via PM..

"Marky mate... I'm BUSTING a gut to get the new fat controller playset that's just come out... If I promise not to wee my panties in your car again (sorry about last time... but you know what I think of Thomas the Tank... I get so excited when we turn the corner and Toys R Us comes into view)... will you please please please take me there.... I'm just so excited... Many thanks Marky... Oh... and... please don;t mention this to any of the lads on the forum... the bloody wierdo's would never understand my love for Thomas... Annie and Clarabel"

Yeah well, that was BEFORE i noticed the new James & Gordon with a free Henry set, Now, you've just humiliated me again...

I can't trust you anymore, and the only reason I relieved myself in your car seat was due to two reasons, all those coffee breaks you had at work then a combination of driving over all those speedbumps too fast! I said I'd wipe it up but YOU said

" No it's ok thanks Luke, It masks my Missus's horrid Vanillorama Magic Tree smell" So we left it.

And also you didn't mention the true meaning behind your feelings for the woman behind the till, you can't blame that on me, and when you said to her I like ***** you can't have a go at me for taking you to the Bagpuss aisle  ::)

• 1 month later...

A poor woman trying to reverse her Renault Megane into a parking space in Tesco......Was a straight reverse and she would have been slap bang in the right place but did she go forward and backward and then forward and backward and look out the back window instead of the mirrors......

OF COURSE SHE DID...... :D :D ;)

Disclaimer:- This was not a sexist post merely a funny observation which gave us great amusement at lunch time......

At the Tullougher/Glenmore ploughing match the local contractor started ploughing up the rest of the field with his JQ 6920S and 5f rev plough and she was actually dying under the load at normal speed - in the same field a Ford 4630 was making just as much progress with a 3f conventional plough  :D :D That really made my day  ;D ;D

Also the weekend before one of the neighbours was talking to me when I was giving James F a hand adjusting his plough after the opening split - later in the week he said to my father "How did Colm get on the ploughing match after?"  :D :D

sat my telescopic forklift test today, what me me laugh was the instructor making an

a$%* of driving the handler, he bashed into the trailer a few times but the best moment was when he forgot to put on the handbrake and the handler started rolling off down the car park  :D :D

The lady from the farm MGU and I visit came around today and MGU insisted that she show him how to stack bales on his trailer properly like she does!! Who was enjoying themselves most??  :D

I agree with Tim's journal too - woulld like to see the MF in the pond though! ::)

sat my telescopic forklift test today, what me me laugh was the instructor making an

a$%* of driving the handler, he bashed into the trailer a few times but the best moment was when he forgot to put on the handbrake and the handler started rolling off down the car park  :D :D

Mine kept giving me sweets, because he didn't like the orange ones!!  :D