What did you see today that made you laugh?

My old pair are full of holes so I needed new ones anyway....its about time they made farm overalls spark resistant :o::):D :D

you can get them cant you, just got to pay more, have a little red flame logo on, saw a mf pair in the dealers a while back,although with your track record of buring things maybe a full flame retardent suit may be in order, like firemen wear  :D :D :D :D

wow thats nice, and cheap sue, go for it  ;):)

Does look good, doesn't it.  I would be tempted but I am no mechanic and would have to remodel the gates into my garden to get it in 'cos if I left it in my drive it would get covered in pigeon doings.  Cannot really justify the purchase either

This is really funny yet very dangerous.

Yesterday several members of the construction team were found on a construction site sunbathing.

They were stripped off down to their underpants and nothing else.  ;D

Management are involved now as they refused to say who there supervisor was.

My mate who were working for at the festival telling me that i had to drive a Massey all week and my Massey loving mate that he had to wear JD overalls  :D :D :D i guess you had to be there  :-\ and we've all got to be ensued with rigger boots for heath and safety  ::) ::)

Mrs BGU dropped two litres of frozen milk on to her foot and was in agony.

Me " Well at least you put ice on it straight away" :D :D :D

Well I thought it was funny! ::) Sleeping in the spare bed for the rest of the month now! :D

Mrs BGU dropped two litres of frozen milk on to her foot and was in agony.

Me " Well at least you put ice on it straight away" :D :D :D

Well I thought it was funny! ::) Sleeping in the spare bed for the rest of the month now! :D

:D :D :D - poor old Mrs BGU... honestly Kev... you are so heartless...

Mind you... no use crying over spilt milk tell her  ;D:D :D

I got in a right stress earlier having dropped a very small axle stand leg from a model kit. Hunted hich and low, swore, hunted again, used the lords name in rage. .... swore again. ..

That was over an hour ago. ..

I just found it glued to my elbow!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got in a right stress earlier having dropped a very small axle stand leg from a model kit. Hunted hich and low, swore, hunted again, used the lords name in rage. .... swore again. ..

That was over an hour ago. ..

I just found it glued to my elbow!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

why doesnt that surprise me :D :D :D

very attractive blond lady turned up to pick her child up from school today, in a spanking claen case 5130 with front loader(quickie) and twin axel aw bale trailer on the back, took half the spaces the usual range rover lot takes ,and left them looking very unhappy, sure shes done it on purpose, as most of the so called laocals aint arround that way