What did you see today that made you laugh?

teacher slipping on the ice  ::) she was NOT happy  :D :D :D

i slipped last tuesday morning  :D ,do you know the hostal at gelli aur  ??? well i came out at 4.25am and slipped at the top and landed in the car park   :D  :-[the security gaurd said "i almost slipped just now"  ::) i said "thanks for telling me could have hurt myself"  ::) wat a d!ckhEad he is >:(

i slipped last tuesday morning  :D ,do you know the hostal at gelli aur   ??? well i came out at 4.25am and slipped at the top and landed in the car park   :D  :-[the security gaurd said "i almost slipped just now"  ::) i said "thanks for telling me could have hurt myself"  ::) wat a d!ckhEad he is >:(

yep  :D vaughan who does mechanics there, well hes good friends with my dad, was tellin him how slip it was  :P  :D

all the people going to the xmas tree farm on our road are used to nice gritted main roads, so they come up here to the non gritted icy roads slipping and sliding everywhere :D and i have to go and help them :D

did you see the road from gelli aur up the mountainto the top road coming from cross hands /gorslas  :D 3 cars in the hedge 1 at the bottom of the hill  :D and they were all gelli aur students  :D

A pair of soggy policemen directing traffic through a layby to avoid a huge flood. Looks like the water has risen since they parked their car though as it is unreachable now. Poor sods, it's about time Highways took this sort of work on. Shouldn't be a police matter.

Oh and Stephens new username

Santa claus  :D :D

Dear Santa

I have been a very good boy this year.

My list is.

1. Jcb with floats on.

2. John deere 8530

3.Candie canes

4. No coal please

4. A frankie please like Markys

5. A match plough

6. New land rover 110 xs sw

7 Land rover 90 svx

See not much. Thank you father christmas

I will feed the turkey to the dog if i dont get ALL of this  :D :D :D::) ::)