2x JD 4455

amazing how long it takes isnt it chris, but its never hard or complicated, a full scratch build is what you really want, that will tax your little pinkies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your dead right shaun, scaledown build is next, after autumn workload is completed. a grey fergie will be first. the rest of the parts arrived today for the 4255 and i have spent 5 hours this evening finishing it, and i must say i am quite pleased with it. pictures will be taken tommorrow and posted when the daylight is around.

It looks fantastic from every angle. Would look great working next to a smaller SG-cabbed Deere perhaps a 50-series. Not sure about the warning triangle though.

It looks fantastic from every angle. Would look great working next to a smaller SG-cabbed Deere perhaps a 50-series. Not sure about the warning triangle though.

thanks chris. the warning triangle was placed on to cover the seem that joins the two cab halfs together. i have just made contact with philipe foxhall at miniagripasion, so another older sg 2 cabbed deere could may well be arriving soon, although i am still a little undicided

Hello Chris, brilliant job. spent many a happy hour in one of those back in the 90's, looking forward to your next one

hello mick mate. thanks for the comments. as for another one, i think not. the tractor from ksp was £79, plus £9 postage, i spent £47 on bits from henry skelton in Holland, add on the odds and sods [paint, light jewels, and loads of time]. and i aint that skillfull enough really. if i like the miniagripassion tractor when it arrives, and catch the exchange rate at the right time, i will buy ready made tractors in future. i will do a review on the m.a.p jd 4440 if it gets here in one piece. if you read through bors thread on his models, he says that his tractors, the bigger deeres, have to make £200, and i fully understand what he means, by the time you have bought all the donner bits and new parts and added up the hours, there cant be a lot of gold in it proffit wise.

Well Chris now you have done such a good job with my Deere im a bit sorry for a thing i've missed.

If you look at the picture of one of my other 4455 you can see the axle to the frontwheel drive is mounted. I will send you the axle but you shall cut it on lenght and paint it, but holes are drilled. Would you like that? Of course i will be for free :)

DSC_0036.jpg