Cheap conversion

I can see your a JD lover, there always green with envy :D :D :D

Griffiths thing ain't my trailer anyway so I'm allowed to give it some stick ;D ;D

The mower fried its self, bearings went, heating the gearbox up that much it melted the plastic causing oil to leak everywhere and then igniting, I had to waste 2 litres of apple and blackcurrant putting that fire out >:( >:( Have I ever told you about knackering the bed and conditioner on our JF westmac drum mower :D :D :D :D

40 series Fords are crap you know it, your just in Egypt in De Nile :D :D :D :D

Haybobs, lets not go there eh mate ;D ;D ;D;) ;)

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  ;):D

I know plenty of JD's but I don't go forwards with them, infact I don't go anywere with them cause there always broken down :D :D ;D;)

It was the apple and blackcurrant or the mower, I know should of been the apple and blackcurrant :D :D ::)

De nile, good ain't it ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 6 months later...

I know plenty of Masseys that don't go fowards either because someone has drove it in to a ditch with a Welger on the back  ::)

Yeah should of been the apple & blackcurant stuff the mower, drinks more important.

De nile, hmmmm it's ok, your capable of better Nath Coop erative.

Whoops a daisy, even the best of us make mistakes 8) but I rather slip into a ditch than drive an inferior tractor like a JQ :-*:-*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Look at Nath's driver error

Hmmm, that was the dungspreaders fault, not the JD, that JD looks really p!ssed off to say the least.  :-\ :D

I like slipping into holes, you should try it sometime 8):-*:-*

No it was the JD's fault and the driver, crappy pick up hitch and not 2 brain cells to rub together, usual stuff like ;D ;D

The only holes you seem to slip it to is brown ones  :D :D :D :D

I know that driver well, I have his statement here actually.

"Sorry for my lack of poor driving skills I'm used to driving a Massey, I can now see how sophisticated and well laid out a John Deere is, the controls are so nice to use I just had a lack of knowledge as i've been driving all that red crap over the years, so if you would accept my apology I'm sure me and that gorgeous green tractor will get on well. Many thanks Rodney Jim Courtney Benson"

The only holes you seem to slip it to is brown ones  :D :D :D :D

I know that driver well, I have his statement here actually.

"Sorry for my lack of poor driving skills I'm used to driving a Massey, I can now see how sophisticated and well laid out a John Deere is, the controls are so nice to use I just had a lack of knowledge as i've been driving all that red crap over the years, so if you would accept my apology I'm sure me and that gorgeous green tractor will get on well. Many thanks Rodney Jim Courtney Benson"

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Deere lord Lucas you have far to much time on your hands :-[:-[ :-[:D :D

I mean sat here on the computer, winding you up, relaxing and eating a roast  ;D

Not nothing dirty as your apposing, my signature is dirty enough from you today  :-\ :-X:-[

Might be tricky but I'll give it a go, can I have a bit of toad in the hole maybe  :D :D :-*

I don't know where you got that signature from :-\ :-\ ::) ::)