bateman sprayer

• 3 weeks later...

hi is there eny update im loooking forword to seeing this build progress regards aaron

hi aaron sorry ive been busy with other builds i have only had a chance to build the cab which is nearly done and i did'nt think this was enough to warrant an update,i will try and get some pics up later.

martin

ok mate thanks im realy intrested in this build and cant wate to see the update thanks aaron

ok im not ready to update but just for you.the main chassis has had its first coat of paint, most of the new cab has been built i just need to tidy it up a bit then fit all the lights.on the chassis i need to scratch build all the body work which shouldnt take me to long.all the wheels have been stripped down and painted.i should have a better update in the next few days.

DSCF4747.jpg

DSCF4746.jpg

DSCF4745.jpg

The farm up the road from us has two batemans, some machines like

the firm i work for has 2 Bateman RB16 Sprayers,great machines

im looking for a picture of between the rear of the cab and the chemical tank as i am working from pics off the internet and cant find any pics of inside the cab or from the rear of the cab up to the chemical tank.

martin.

I had a race with a Bateman sprayer once, it was in the field next to me when I was chain harrowing and we where both doing the headlands at the same time. He hammered me, he had reached the other end of the field by the time I had reached half way. :'( >:(

most of the body work is done although no pics as im waiting on paint drying.

im using pics off the net to do this but cant find any decent pics of inside the cab or between the back of the cab and the chemical tank which at a guess will be the engine.i have built an engine for it but could anybody get me a pic of what the engine cover looks like?

im looking for a picture of between the rear of the cab and the chemical tank as i am working from pics off the internet and cant find any pics of inside the cab or from the rear of the cab up to the chemical tank.

martin.

all depends when im up there,could be this weekend if dry,if i am, will get you a couple pictures

all depends when im up there,could be this weekend if dry,if i am, will get you a couple pictures

thanks for the help guys i managed to source the pics i needed today.

built an engine for it today,i will post more pics when i start putting it back together,still waiting on paint drying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...