jd 3140 / 4240s builds

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the roofs could be switch round which ever way you wanted it open just had to switch the pivot point if i remember right as it is about 20 years since i drove a 2850 with the sg2 cab.

Yeah petes right... the sun roof will open either way.... either way its going to be the best detialed jd ive seen so far

I agree mate the cab detail is great a credit to sean will have to update my game on the next build

I thought i was doing well on mine with open window and sunroof, but common, hows a man suppose to compete with doors, windows and roof that not only opens but closes on tiny rams haha, even wiking cant compete

Will be looking forward to your next one too, pete you never dissapoint either.

I thought i was doing well on mine with open window and sunroof, but common, hows a man suppose to compete with doors, windows and roof that not only opens but closes on tiny rams haha, even wiking cant compete

Will be looking forward to your next one too, pete you never dissapoint either.

cheers mate

got the yellow paint on today, and fitted the decals rear and side lights, and the front indicators onto the bonnet. cabs near as all glazed now, just one lower pannel to do, and wipers , radio areial and work lights to do there, no pics yet, the yellow paints taking ages to dry, even with the heater on in the shed, so i aint moving it, i hate doing yellow paint anyway, and after laods of fine coats to get a half decent finish i aint risking it

Archived