Just for Sparrowlegs

it looks spot on, thanks for posting it, if anyone can fault with this then they need to get a life! the jack legs have fitted in well, when are you going to make a start on mine then?

seen is beliving on how the susspension lifts (like a real one) when there is no weight on the trailer. are you going to make anyother bodies for it as i know you said it does lift off. if anyone looks close they will see 4c has added another section to the crane (started as a siku log trailer grad)

exellent keep the good work up

i have a couple of trucks (artics ive stretched to 6 wheelers) that im willing to sell if anyone is interested, do you want any doc? ive a renualt magnum(red) and a scania topliner (yellow) look fine as they are or could be chopped up for parts, making room for a MAN TGA and a 8 wheeler as shown above

Budgie. Can make a start when you get a doner!

FP. Thats a good question. I have found that bolting the ends to something the length that you want to entend by seems to work best then form the chassis rails to that. hope that helps.

Smurf. I have bought them from Truck shows and Wilko but I have never seen them in Toys r Us round here, Wilkos used to stock them, but no longer seem to.  We do have a Toymaster that sometimes has them in, otherwise truck shows are a good source.  If the trailor that comes with your tractor unit isn't what you want, why not make your own!

schw84.  Correct me if i am wrong FP, but I think the low loader that they usually come with are more plant derived isn't it and I think it does come with either a Renault Magnum or an old shape MAN.

Budgie. Can make a start when you get a doner!

FP. Thats a good question. I have found that bolting the ends to something the length that you want to entend by seems to work best then form the chassis rails to that. hope that helps.

Smurf. I have bought them from Truck shows and Wilko but I have never seen them in Toys r Us round here, Wilkos used to stock them, but no longer seem to.  We do have a Toymaster that sometimes has them in, otherwise truck shows are a good source.  If the trailor that comes with your tractor unit isn't what you want, why not make your own!

schw84.  Correct me if i am wrong FP, but I think the low loader that they usually come with are more plant derived isn't it and I think it does come with either a Renault Magnum or an old shape MAN.

I think they might do, mine was hooked upto a Kenworth though with a container on the back.  ;)

i have a couple of trucks (artics ive stretched to 6 wheelers) that im willing to sell if anyone is interested, do you want any doc? ive a renualt magnum(red) and a scania topliner (yellow) look fine as they are or could be chopped up for parts, making room for a MAN TGA and a 8 wheeler as shown above

I've got at least a dozen units in various states, I only normally use the trailer chassis and possibly the back axles for my convos.

Hey that looks very smart indeed, tucked back in there between the deflectors very neatly. The bed looks great too 4C. Lovelly models your making out of these NewRays, doing them more than a world of good with the extras and paint etc.

Only artic with rigid box trailers Ben I'm sorry to say - I bought a DAF for my mate billy whizz the lorry convo man to have a look at for me - watch this space  ;)

good, if he can, a few HIABS please  ;D ;D