My latest conversion, or a evening in Mattias workshop...

Hmmmmm has someone been spending too much time looking at those tractor pullers Mattias?!!! The exhaust looks smart and the cab detail is absoloutley perfect. The rear spot lights, where di you get them? I havnt seen square ones in 1/32 before. Are the plastic?

Hmmmmm has someone been spending too much time looking at those tractor pullers Mattias?!!! The exhaust looks smart and the cab detail is absoloutley perfect. The rear spot lights, where di you get them? I havnt seen square ones in 1/32 before. Are the plastic?

I've got some of those spot lights tris, pm me if you want some mate.

Thanks!  :) Tris, hmmm, can tell you that it gaves me some influences, but think you allready have guesed that... ;):D :D

Thespots are from a wrecked UH McCormick 175, they looks really great i think, and yes, they are plastic. The exhaust pipe are made by a thin aluminium pipe and brushed.

F-P whats the price of those spots??