GFW lime spreader (finished)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you done with the rears??

still on the tractor,for use another day maybe, don't really know what to do with them as they're a bit big really ,but if i get another pair which i'm just waiting for,  when the kids finaly get round to breaking  the other one  ::) 

Looking good Marcus...... :) :) :)

What did you use for the spinner at the rear?

something called kenex ?

Could this be a new workshop I ask myself.  :-\

i wish , no dads getting married in a few months time so i got all his tools & stuff coming here while he rents his house out , if the sheds do ok then i'll get my own shed to kit out as a workshop :)

Marcus, looks alright actually  :D :D K-Nex wheel looks good, I think you should spray it all red and get some KRM stickers  ;)

thought about it but really don't need the agrivation for getting a good finish ,if it goes wrong it'll take twice as much work to get it right  :-\

Nice one mate, got all the important bits on it. Maybe a roll over sheet and frame next time your bored?? Good size wise aswell. If you keep spreading all the flour - no buns for MJB!!! Smurf maybe right though but go steady mixing the white stuff with grass!!!