Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more images of the Fords I see, the more I am liking them and I liked them a fair bit to start with!! Reason being is they seem to sum up the nostalgia in the brand name like no others being released do. Britains never made a John Deere 3050 series, a Case or International. . . they did make the Fords though and they did so in the height of their popularity.... These releases feel like the brand coming full circle after some dubious and uncertain years.

The more images of the Fords I see, the more I am liking them and I liked them a fair bit to start with!! Reason being is they seem to sum up the nostalgia in the brand name like no others being released do. Britains never made a John Deere 3050 series, a Case or International. . . they did make the Fords though and they did so in the height of their popularity.... These releases feel like the brand coming coming from tris,and reme full circle after some dubious and uncertain years.

i see where you are coming from tris,i certainly remember the 3 individual leaflets for the tw's and then the multi page brochure for the range,i even think the brochures were better then,but then i am old git

I doubt it,  they look cheap and cheerful to me and not even in the same class as the forthcoming JCB550 & TWs

The local JD dealer to me already has the new Wiking 6125s on display and they are light years ahead of Britains JD6125........................however I do commend Britains in at least offering customers the fullest possible range of current JD models and of course you can easily customise them :)

Ill be buying the wiking one too, but for 15-20 quid they are beating the arse off uh's models which have got to a redicolous price at least 2-3 times as much and most require a new set of wheels and linkages making them in 60-70 quid models whereas a tarted up britains with front links is 30 quid all in. Which for me means i have a tractor and implement rather than just a tractor

only thing that throws the tw30 for me is the front hanger and weights, dont think i have ever seen that on the few tw30/35's i have seen ,most have the ones under the chassis, and a few front linkages, but none like that ,it sort of throws the looks out up front ,makes the front axel look to far back, which i know it isnt if you hide them weights with a finger in the pic

The more images of the Fords I see, the more I am liking them and I liked them a fair bit to start with!! Reason being is they seem to sum up the nostalgia in the brand name like no others being released do. Britains never made a John Deere 3050 series, a Case or International. . . they did make the Fords though and they did so in the height of their popularity.... These releases feel like the brand coming full circle after some dubious and uncertain years.

make me feel like a little kid again !!!     full circle ! 

full circle !  makes me feel like a young lad again !!   

All 3 TWs have the wrong weights which is a pity because they put the right ones on the 7600 and 6600.

They have put the right weights on them , I guess it was the later tw's because my dads came with that style wieght , you can just make them out on this photo, the tw I drove had the other weights on I think you were referring too

scan0007.jpg

My 2 Jd's arrived today, actually prefer the 6150r over the smaller one for with the front linkage off weights added and wheel change its a spot on model, albiet the bonnet colour match isnt the best but a lot better value than uh, who havent brought anything as accurate out since the 7810 but twice the price

They have put the right weights on them , I guess it was the later tw's because my dads came with that style wieght , you can just make them out on this photo, the tw I drove had the other weights on I think you were referring too

scan0007.jpg

proper ford tractor >:D

They have put the right weights on them , I guess it was the later tw's because my dads came with that style wieght , you can just make them out on this photo, the tw I drove had the other weights on I think you were referring too[img=http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/hicksy23/scan0007.jpg]

Thanks for that I didnt know the TW-10,20 and 30 came with the later style weight.Were they factory fitted Phillip?

how do you mean mate?? i aint a ford know it all so to speak, they look ok to me for sub 25 quid toys

agbr1.png

agbr2.png

agbr3.png

This must be pick on Justin week Sean.  And off course you have pletty of support as always.  I remember last year when the 6600 & 7600 came and lots of guys moaned about the little split in the cab under the windscreen. I never moaned about the that little thing for a sub £18 model. They were actully Britains best ever models.When ever I make a comment ,there always seems to be a bit of negativity towards me .  Just had seen the bonnet on this TW-30 which was actully pointed out by a  member of another forum to me in the first place and tought OK. They could nave just done a slight bit better with it .  Basicly I think there is too much depth of blue plastic under the grill. But of course you cant tell under you have held on for real so to speak.

The other smaller Tws seem good tough.

Archived