Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

All 3 TWs have the wrong weights which is a pity because they put the right ones on the 7600 and 6600.

Be carefull John. They are only sub £25 models or toys or something as whats being stated in other posts . :-  :- :-  :-  :-  :-  

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you mean the 2 point fixing as to this phil?

Hi Paul didn't mean the belly weights they were for the long nose tw's only .

These are the other weights that were on my tw the older style if you look back at my dads you will see, my tw was older than his.

scan0004-1.jpg

Ain't picking on you at all Justin , just asked if you could elaborate as I ain't a ford guy full stop and wouldn't know if it was right or not, plenty of other things have been picked up on them which may well be right ? I don't know but I hadn't seen anything about the bonnets mentioned before that's all

Ain't picking on you at all Justin , just asked if you could elaborate as I ain't a ford guy full stop and wouldn't know if it was right or not, plenty of other things have been picked up on them which may well be right ? I don't know but I hadn't seen anything about the bonnets mentioned before that's all

Fair enough Sean. Its actually not a bad effort at all by Britains. I for one dont see anything wrong with the weights really. But I aint no expert ether.  Basicly what im saying is if you look between the front grill & the engine sub frame ,there seems to be a lot of depth  in the model in comparison to the real deal. Thats all. ;)

384000-tw30-ford.jpg

Hi Paul didn't mean the belly weights they were for the long nose tw's only .

These are the other weights that were on my tw the older style if you look back at my dads you will see, my tw was older than his.

scan0004-1.jpg

think we have our wires crossed phil,i was replying to your post about the tw's mirrors

.looking at the tw20 could we see a 7710 and 8210 in the near future (hint hint)

8700/9700 & TW-15 if anything . All they need do is change the decails. The TW-15 Q cab might need a few other tweeks.  A short nose County 1474 would be a great idea also, Hint Hint . Good idea for this years FTF model.

Im sure what with UH doing the 8630 and Britains the TW10 & 20  that we will see a few versions of the TW15s coming this year...............So far ive not bought any of the Fords but the TW15 is and was always my fav Ford so im looking forward to buying a decent replica when its made :)

Just seen this on the Versatile web site,quite chuffed about this news as I was thinking of buying the old Buhler Versatile 2425 from G&M and doing a conversion

http://www.versatile-ag.ca/NA/EN/info/info-news/2013/news-20130221-1.php

ERTLVersatile550_zps02bd4a34.jpg

Thankfully the 550 has decent looking duals rather than those dreadful looking narrow triples, :)

Regards

Joe.

• 1 month later...

Some new Britains John Deere models on G & M stand at Spalding ;

42714 John Deere 7260R Tractor

42914 John Deere 7280R Tractor with 840i Trailed Sprayer

42922 John Deere 7923 Tractor with Green Bale Trailer

I was wondering if anyone new if these items were due in the catalogue later in the year. or just Dealer issues.

tractorman314.

I both both from G&M Farm Models at Perth last March. If you go to my Britain's topic and type in the numbers in the search box they will come up and you can judge for yourself. 

Archived