Britains 2013 New Releases

tractorman314

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok its good to me, but i did not like the coment that some one have ripped the picture. Look i have allready some problems on the dutch forum with some one about sharing

pictures, becours he thinks he is the only one with the permission to share all pictures.

i wonder who that might be mate ::)  ::)  got my suspicions given issues we have experianced, ripped is a general term to us, doesnt imply anything nasty or anything, hence the laughs beside it, but sorry if it caused you any offence, sometimes us brits can forget  you euro guys dont always understand our terms :-[  :laugh:  :laugh: i

Its funny how in the big picture of all Britains new models the TWs look odd but looking at the above photo the TW20 looks very promising, however there must have been a gale blowing when the picture was taken judging by the TW10s exhaust stack and 20s side mirror  ha ha!

TW's look pretty smart there, yes a few bent bits but as far as prototypes/pre-production models go. . .. They look smart. I hope Andy gets some samples to photograph up close now and put on show at forthcoming events.

Its a shame that the case combine does not have tracks like the John Deere other than that I like it and I expect I will buy most of the Britains new releases this year and I hope some new implements follow in 2013

That new JCB looks very impressive from a toy manufacturer!

And its great the way it has the same fitment as the MF 6480 and the JCB TM310s meaning any implements I've made already will fit on no problem,

Looking forward to seeing these in the flesh!

Well, there may be one or two discrepancies that others may well spot but by and large, all of those releases look pretty sharp coming from a toy manufacturer just as the post above says. Machinery, vehicles, livestock and new bales too. Hope to see a pack of wrapped bales though for all the budding carpet bale wrapping contractors but then a well known ahem HLT ahem does pretty bloody good wrapped silage bales ;) Good point about the loadalls hitch being universal too.

Many of you may think I have lost the plot when I say this, but, I love those TWs! :) Maybe it's just the nostalgia and history behind the Britains name if nothing else. But thinking back to my own child hood carpet farming days. If those toys were available back then and my Mum and Dad decided to buy me any one of them for either Christmas or a birthday for my farm I would have been absolutley over joyed to receive one to play with, yoke to my Kverneland 8 furrow plough or Vermeer baler. Rose tinted spectacles adorned or not that is the main reason I will definitely be reserving three spaces in on of my cabinets for them. They may have their faults but as chunky children's toys go, I think they look brilliant. :) 

Well, there may be one or two discrepancies that others may well spot but by and large, all of those releases look pretty sharp coming from a toy manufacturer just as the post above says. Machinery, vehicles, livestock and new bales too. Hope to see a pack of wrapped bales though for all the budding carpet bale wrapping contractors but then a well known ahem HLT ahem does pretty bloody good wrapped silage bales ;) Good point about the loadalls hitch being universal too.

also i like the hlt wraped bales as there cheap at 50p for 1 i think i have bought quite a lot about 40

Thats a great shot of the JCB telehandler and im thinking that may just be the best Britains model todate!!!!!   Especially when you look at the not so impressive new NH and Deeres :-X

I agree about the TWs , they may not have the detail of the competition but there is a kind of charm about them..................definately the models I dreamed of having as a 12yr old ^-^   theyve made a better job of the tyres and wheels than the competiton did , even fitted the wheelweights on the 30..................Im not tempted yet though ,but when the TW15,25,35 follow I might be :)

I doubt it,  they look cheap and cheerful to me and not even in the same class as the forthcoming JCB550 & TWs

The local JD dealer to me already has the new Wiking 6125s on display and they are light years ahead of Britains JD6125........................however I do commend Britains in at least offering customers the fullest possible range of current JD models and of course you can easily customise them :)

I think britains have done a fairly good job on the TW's , cant really see to much wrong with them ,as said above they 're not bad for sub £25 toys,

cant wait to get my hands on them and tweek them up abit ,

Archived