Feli's plough!

Hi friends, this is only one of several ploughs I'm building. It is unfinished as it must be painted yet and added all idraulically particulars. I work in an Italian plough firm (ER.MO) do you know? (www.ermo.it) and I exactly build each piece from my drowing  :-\ :-\ :-\ (I'm a mechanical engineer). It's a very hard work. I can build all our range of plough and ripper including my last creature: 7 bodies semimounted plough of 3500 kilos weight for high power tractors (350-500 CV).

Thanks

Alessandro

Guest Fendt pwr

No I don't realy make models sorry but you could send a msg to forum member Ricky or Dave T they make's power harrows for sale.

A 6mtr celli power harrow would be good hey. 8)

Feli,

With the level of detail and accuracy of these models, If I was you I would be looking at getting these parts cast up in White metal to sell either as a Kit or as an assembled model as I am sure there would be a very good market for them.  ;)

Feli,

With the level of detail and accuracy of these models, If I was you I would be looking at getting these parts cast up in White metal to sell either as a Kit or as an assembled model as I am sure there would be a very good market for them.  ;)

Thank you, I'm waiting to hear about my models, if I'll receive an high number of probably costumers I'll must follow your suggest as I can't take 5 month to build one or two of them. Do you think Nigel Ford will help me?

regards

Ale