simba toptilth (mounted)

something not quite right about that implement  :-\

keep looking at it in the shop but never seem to want it ,even though it's only ?3.50 ,it just doesn't look right ,i daresay i'll probably get one eventually ::)

buy this one then!!! ive cut the outer legs off and cut the rear discs down and pulled the rear discs in abit, dosnt look any different but when you put it next to an original it is. I dont like the model, thats why i aint keeping it! but im sure someone likes it some were???

no i don't think it's that .................................................... maybe its cos it looks crap :-\

I agree, you can tell by the price  ::)

Hang on a minute lads, this is someones handy work we are talking about here and not a cheap siku implement............. Wait until you post up a tractor convo, lets see if you get the same level of dis-respect.................. :o :o >:(

Guest Fendt pwr

The rear disc/crumbler needs to be "off set" so it will level the ground off and make a seed bed to drill in too.

The disc with no teeth on it is meant to take the top off the ridge,because off soil throw.

The back crumbler bar which has been asembled at an angle Marcus?

Needs to be like that so it will level off the seed bed mate. :) :)

Hang on a minute lads, this is someones handy work we are talking about here and not a cheap siku implement............. Wait until you post up a tractor convo, lets see if you get the same level of dis-respect.................. :o :o >:(

i agree FP, it is someones conversion so it should be respected but i guess its only their opinion.... but i can see their point on the Original siku version :)

yes this is the toptilth i advertised, i know most were trailed (bit like a hyd press) but we have a 3.5m ridgid 3pt linkage one at work.

as for the critisism, i know its not that good but i will be more honest when you lot make a mess of a model!! as the saying goes what goes around comes around

fair play F-P , it's the implement as a whole not the convo it'self . when i see it in the shop all boxed up i really think about buying one but never do. No doubt i will get one but i can't bring myself to want to pay for it :-\  

would this be the same level of disrespect you were giving jamies work then F-P ? ;)  

fair play F-P , it's the implement as a whole not the convo it'self . when i see it in the shop all boxed up i really think about buying one but never do. No doubt i will get one but i can't bring myself to want to pay for it :-\  

would this be the same level of disrespect you were giving jamies work then F-P ? ;)  

Handbags at dawn........

It would yes, jamie was an ar$ehole who deserved it though Marcus....................

Handbags at dawn........

It would yes, jamie was an ar$ehole who deserved it though Marcus....................

dawn will be furious if yiou start throwing handbags at her F-P , unless it's a designer label of course  :D :D

touche !

jamie's attitiude may well out of order but his interest in his toys was genuine  so were his attempts at his convos,no matter how laughable they were :D :D :D

have just PM'd sparrow legs  :)

i have last laugh as ive just sold it! sure it will be appering on here again in the future!

i do admit its not the best model ive chose to convert. well its sold now, weve all kissed and made up so lets move on. Boys you can put ya handbags and dawn down now ha ha!

Anymore nasty comments about MY Simba top tilth and NC Contracting will be knocking on your door with a very large invoice for last years 1/32 silage harvest :D :D :D :D

You'll be seeing it soon but it won't be what your expecting ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Anymore nasty comments about MY Simba top tilth and NC Contracting will be knocking on your door with a very large invoice for last years 1/32 silage harvest :D :D :D :D

You'll be seeing it soon but it won't be what your expecting ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

pile of scrap knowing you  :D::) ::)

no, so what you got planned then Nathy old boy ??? ??? :)

I'll ignore the top comment >:( >:(>:(:D :D ;)

Thinking of mounting it on the back of a Joskin slurry tanker as a arable land Injector unit, just need to mount the distributor head and pipes to it and it'll be sorted ;) ;) ;)