CAT MT765 Hitch conversion

• 2 years later...

Paul,

Yes you need to remove the old hitch from the underside, the rear likage arms and the small plastic cover that represents the pto, from memory you will need to remove the small lug from the siku hitch too.

I have some tracks but non spare at the moment.

I'll keep an eye on this topic so if you have any problems when you do the conversion just post on here and i'll try and help.

Paul,

Yes you need to remove the old hitch from the underside, the rear likage arms and the small plastic cover that represents the pto, from memory you will need to remove the small lug from the siku hitch too.

I have some tracks but non spare at the moment.

I'll keep an eye on this topic so if you have any problems when you do the conversion just post on here and i'll try and help.

many thanks for your reply ,thanks if i get stuck i will post, when all done will post the finished display cheers paul

jc the norscot challenger 765b turned up today i have decided not to replace the rear linkage its very accurate and as i specifically bought this model to tow a britains simba and simba conversion double press what i will do is drill down through the clevis take out the moulded draw pin and make up my own drawbar pin i will let you know how i get on cheers paul