Grain bins

JC

The beauty with buildings is the scale doesn't really matter. You can build them as you like really. Aslong as bought ones dont have obvious flaws for 1/32 use - like ladders, railings, doorways etc then 1/64 should look fine on a 1/32 layout.

I have one of those bins. It is a neat model.

Previously, I've suggested to Bill Walters that they should look at reintroducing this line if the tooling is still available. He was going to look into it.

hope he does SPN, but maybe update it a little with some extra detail  :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

These arrived today and as you can see, they can be swapped and changed to make them bigger or smaller, the down side is that the two vertical sections are different so you can only use the top one for extending other silo's, the bottom one however might come in handy as a slurry tank.

post-27-1326385226_thumb.jpg

would have said the two ring one would be large enough , you going to make a cast of them jase to get the price down to a sensible level ? (making small adjustments of course  so's not to get hindered with any copywriting ) :)

would have said the two ring one would be large enough , you going to make a cast of them jase to get the price down to a sensible level ? (making small adjustments of course  so's not to get hindered with any copywriting ) :)

Not really worth the trouble at that price mjb.

Remind me: Was bringing home a Massey 1200 from Spalding a sign that you are really cool, or that you are a ditto-head?

..... and does bringing home two make you a shortass with a weak bladder?

No idea, you tell me!  :D :D :D :D