Diesel Bowser

It's a shed roof  :-\

No i'm not cooking the JD but i'm going to see what a MF 5455 is like in the microwave  ;)

Made out of the base of a New-Ray sprayer with different hook and the tank off the back of a Fendt Xylon sprayer.  :)

Could get some clearer shots of the back but it's nothing special just a JD sticker and the pipe is just a section of the Wright-Rain irrigation pipe glued on  :-\ ;)

like the second tanker alot, might have ago at one. i made my diesel tanker out of a britains cargo trailer, made a square tank that fit tight into it(out of wood) sparyed it my standard colour (JD GREEN) then added a plastic part with a hose with trigger on the end, looks ok, small but ideal on the back of a defender 90. no pic at the moment, models all over the place ready for spalding

Bowser basically means "Tanker" ((diesel tanker))

ah thanks for that powerstar, so the farmers actually pulls a "diesel or gas bower"  along while working the field???  Is that not kind of risky for fires etc???