What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

This lovely dark green ( Bollmer Edition ) Claas Xerion 3800,been hopeing someone would make one after seeing one in a video,http://shops.venditio.com/landtechnik-dvd/i_big-Landtech_1314453154479-481x500/Landtechnik-2011-Teil-2.jpg back in 2011,it's a really nice model,only missing Bollmers web site address on the cab top,wonder if Bollmer requested UH not to include that,or just an omission on UH's part,??

ClaasXerion-Bollmer_zpsce322eae.jpg

XerionBollmer011re_zps853d9692.jpg

XerionBollmer013re_zps19b6cb03.jpg

XerionBollmer012re_zps581c36e9.jpg

Wrong tank,I know,but still pretty near the Kaweco equivelant

XerionBollmer010re_zpsffc44c63.jpg

Thank you all at G&M

Regards

Joe.

• Like 3

Fine RIG that Claas & Samson. ;)

Cheers Justin,it really should be a Kaweco tanker at the back of that 3800,I think the big Samson is better suited to the 5000,hopefully UH will do a tanker for the back in time for Agritecknica, :) :)

Kaweco1_zps0baf69bf.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

Well,my thoughts exactly Sean,with one little problem,at this moment in time I have no interest whatsoever in creating any models,i have a very nice model of a Vredo VT3936,which would be a right unusual and stunning model,but I've not even looked near it since May last year,just got this mental block for some reason,reckon though if I did do a slurry tanker for the Bollmer Xerion it would be one like this,

KawecoTandem_zps325aefb9.jpg

With the Amazone Catros on the back,something just that little bit different, :- :-

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

spotted this in the window of a charity shop today as I walked past, picked it up for 10 quid, but its got its proper price lable on still of 24.50, so a bargin. however, when I got home I noticed that the beacon had fallen off one side, and the bonnet is infact  decalled as a 8680, not a 8690 as I had expected, when I opened the box to sort the beacon out,i found the model is still wire wrapped into the poly shell, and the polly shell is all sealed with its original tape???? has anyone else come across any of these??? I have only seen the us spec dual rears from uh in 8680 to date

P1000428_zpsd3ad06ab.jpg

P1000427_zps5987000b.jpg  

• Like 1

it doesnt look to have been out of the internal packing paul, wires are still in place and taped down, as is the white polly bit, tape doesnt look new??? no way can you swap the bonnet without removing it and theres no marks in the polly part indicating that either

they put it back into the box well if they have joe, the front  hubs don't look tampered with that i can see ,hard to tell to be honest, the trelli one had a different box didnt it?? sure that was a mf dealer box issue, will have to check my list as i think i have it in the loft

it did wil, checked my spread sheet last night,  i guess it could be a well repacked conversion?? or a likes, but even at 10 quid its still a bargain

It might be a stupid thought , but have you seen what the decal is on the other side of the bonnet...?

• Like 1