What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

various bits, inc the orange hosed britains alfa laval tanker, and the same again but with the all black pump, spout and hose rack ,missing its hose, but I have a spare one somewhere, does anyone know if they had the black end on the hose to match the rest of the plastic?? or was it the standard yellow fitting like the commonly seen  model??? 

various bits, inc the orange hosed britains alfa laval tanker, and the same again but with the all black pump, spout and hose rack ,missing its hose, but I have a spare one somewhere, does anyone know if they had the black end on the hose to match the rest of the plastic?? or was it the standard yellow fitting like the commonly seen  model??? 

hi sean i used to have the alfa laval tanker in a box which i bought in the eighties with the black pump,spout and hose rack mine had a yellow end on the hose hope that helps

ideal john, mines not boxed, but at the price it went on for, I couldn't resist, don't think it was on ebay more than 5 mins when I saw it, and I havnt seen another in the flesh only  pics, next hunts a green early tipper trailer if I can

My latest purchases are a mf690, 390 and 1200 with chisel. Also managed to bag a good bargain off eBay for £7 less postage for one of the green flatbed lorries almost mint yet without the cattle box but I do have one spare some where ooo n not forgetting a britains big farm mf 6480 for me lad!

undecided on a combine for this year,i sold my norev lexion conversion to a member on here for good money,uh nh 9090 to expensive,as no header trailer and also have to buy the grain tank,mf fortia,not available in this country,no large new holland from britains anymore,so its either a siku lexion 770tt,or britains forthcoming case ih 8230,only down side with the case ih is no header trailer,so looking like the lexion 770 tt,or convert a siku lexion 600 to a terra trac

Well, after asking whether the green Valtra N143 was a special or standard model I just had to have one, really quick delivery as well from Ireland, well impressed 8) 8)

• Like 1

Paid a visit to Hamblys the local Claas dealer. Ordered the new Wiking Arion 650 and came away with two Axions, the 950 and 930. All in dealer boxes. According to the Claas stock control system only just over 700 of the Arion 650 left in stock. So they've sold over 2200 in pretty quick time.

P

do like that trailer set david, shame they didn't put the auger on the trailer as per the standard version ,but I can live with that I guess

Very impressed with it Sean, lovely set of models. I'm very tempted to buy the other trailer to pair up with the 1046. Really like the HMT Show 1080 too. :)

Yeah the htm is nice , box especially , shame they don't do the 4wd with the same box

This is the first of the UH 1080 variations i've bought and certainly my favourite having had a decent look at the others close up earlier in the year. I'll probably end up with the rest of them to line up alongside it at some point. No rush though. :)