Here Ricky, look at these!

JC

cheers fp, numpty on the way! how come my layout aint mentioned, ill sulk and not take it to spalding!!!

no free advertising for fp and markey!!!! and masseys will be banned ha ha!

thats a hangable offence that is ,surly ? :D :D :D

cheers fp, numpty on the way! how come my layout aint mentioned, ill sulk and not take it to spalding!!!

no free advertising for fp and markey!!!! and masseys will be banned ha ha!

I've not mentioned any layouts SL, I can see us having a meet at some stage in the future though to show them all off at this rate.

it may well be but john deeres rule! im only joking! no doubt my layout will be heavely critisized when its seen in the flesh

I doubt that, it looks good from what I've seen.  ;)

I've not mentioned any layouts SL, I can see us having a meet at some stage in the future though to show them all off at this rate.

that would be good, sometime in 2007 please  ::)

Yes I agree they look better on my layout than in the boxes the only problem I have is i have too many in boxes so i have to change the layout around to accomodate different tractors and machinery.

My boxes used to be all in the loft , since i have moved and have a tractor room I can display them on the layout. :)

OKFERGIE BOYaswell thenany more whilst i'm at it

Hi Smurf!!  ::) ::)

Only joking, I cant be included with one one written off shed and one not ompleted yet. ... but another one has just been started!! Ran out fo glue though!! :(

Well, I've seen Sparrow legs layout today and I think it's spot on.

A nice bloke too and his hearts in the right place giving up his weekend in aid of a good cause, I hope you raised plenty of cash mate.  ;)

Well, I've seen Sparrow legs layout today and I think it's spot on.

A nice bloke too and his hearts in the right place giving up his weekend in aid of a good cause, I hope you raised plenty of cash mate.  ;)

Ditto that as well - top layout and top bloke too - did I win  ???