RICHARD WESTERN SILAGE TRAILER FROM OUR FRIEND SEAN!!

Got my trailer today from tractorman810 I asked him to do a Western one as there made a few miles down the road from me,it's going to be on my stand at Spalding on Sunday.

Should be blue tractors instead of Renualts on Sunday though ;) ;) ;) ;)

post-96-132638519875_thumb.jpg

post-96-132638519885_thumb.jpg

it does give a far better match than trying to re paint/blend the new bits on,still have the guy i use trying to match the britains marston blue,but when i showed him a pic i took of the marston and he sacned it,it came up with the colour i use,so might just leave it,gonna look in the class dealers thurs and see how much a tin of there green will cost,do one just for the hell of it,also got a green picked for bailleys,and a possible for orange griffiths to

it does give a far better match than trying to re paint/blend the new bits on,still have the guy i use trying to match the britains marston blue,but when i showed him a pic i took of the marston and he sacned it,it came up with the colour i use,so might just leave it,gonna look in the class dealers thurs and see how much a tin of there green will cost,do one just for the hell of it,also got a green picked for bailleys,and a possible for orange griffiths to

Claas paint will cost you about ?8 a tin with the VAT,it's good paint to use but be aware it takes about a week to fully harden,I painted some Horsch chaser bins Claas green last year,nothing worse than your finger prints all over it 2days after painting :o :o :o :o :o

Claas paint will cost you about ?8 a tin with the VAT,it's good paint to use but be aware it takes about a week to fully harden,I painted some Horsch chaser bins Claas green last year,nothing worse than your finger prints all over it 2days after painting :o :o :o :o :o

I don't know what it is but I never have much luck with green, no matter what shade it is.  ???

Please don't ask for it in green!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(