Silo Tower

richie

Hi, I bought this silo tower today and I have put it next to the drier shed but Ia'm not too sure ehh, It seems to need something I haven't seen a tower close up so Ia'm not too sure what. A auger from the shed, A base for it. You guys will be able to tell me. I will be pulling the whole lot down in about a months time because Ia'm moving back to the uk, So I haven't got much time left. Cheers Richie.

post-59-132638520374_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638520401_thumb.jpg

very nice....can you get some pics from other sides????

i need that silo  ;D

Looks great, how tall is that silo ?

I'll take some pics tomorrow night Fergie boy. And it is 42 cm without the base Britfarmer.

You did well with the advice from the other guys, looks great Richie. When you get everything sorted in the UK get on to EMA and get a man-hole to go in the side of it, a length of rectangle tube for a verticle elevator with the bottom dissapearing into a mesh covered pit and at the top join some round tubing diagonally downwards for loading lorries ... Oooh I can see it now!!!! ;):)

Sorry FB the bloody batterys have kaput on the camera, I'll try and get out tomorrow and get some, Did you what some photos from the other side of the ladders?. Thanks for that Deere-est once I get back to the uk I hope to rebuild the farm and do what you suggested but it all depends on space, Haven't even got a house or a job yet.

www.ema-models.com

Stocklist isn't available there yet but there are the contact details to phone up and order a catalogue and price list.

Richie where you moving too then when you return to the mother land?

i know TM, just need to clean it up, paint it and add the parts!!

EMA site should be working in a few weeks i was told! :) :)

I'll take some pics tomorrow night Fergie boy. And it is 42 cm without the base Britfarmer.

Sorry haven't got back to you sooner FB, It was to hot to walk down to the shop for some batteries at the weekend, 37 degrees so I just lazed in the pool all day. I took these for you I don't know if they are any good to you, The camera is just a cheap one with no zoom.

www.ema-models.com

Stocklist isn't available there yet but there are the contact details to phone up and order a catalogue and price list.

Richie where you moving too then when you return to the mother land?

I'am heading back home to a little town called Hexham which is in Northumberland, Half way between Carlisle and Newcastle, I think I'am in for a shock due to the tempretures you have been having lately and getting used to seeing mud again.

post-59-132638522112_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638522118_thumb.jpg

hexan eh i know that place,one of my ex's used to have familly that lived in whitherington station,not to far from there,used to go shopping there when we were up that way,blinking cold all year round for some reason

Hexham....isnt that where Foot and Mouth started :D :D :D::)

Hexham....isnt that where Foot and Mouth started :D :D :D::)

Thw sly bu. . ..... Now the coast is clear and it's bird-flu on the front pages he is coming back hopefully unnoticed. Well read FB, we're so on to him now!!!! :D

Yep thats right just down the road. When I came to Australia it was about a year later I was told I was not allowed any clothes or foot wear which had been used or near any farm, Well **** that was every thing, So I arrived here with one pair of new shoes and one set of new clothes. I was just about washed head to toe in disinfectant when I stepped on ozzy soil. But we were lucky we didn't get foot and mouth, There was six farms left around us who were saved as well.