Valley Axeman's 1/16th collection

Valley Axe Man

I've been a member of the Farm Toys Forum for just over a year now so thought it about time i got my act together and started showing some of my collection of 1/16th models, a mix of Universal Hobbies, Ertl, RJN classics, DBP's, My UH based conversions, and not forgetting my collection of Classic combines implements :)

Hope you enjoy looking at my collection as i share it with you... feel free to comment good or bad.

Unfortunatly i havent the space to photograph my collection altogether, so will put it up in sections.

First off i'll start with my 1/16th Doe conversions, all UH based and based on examples in Stuart Gibbards "Doe Story" book :)

A Power Major based Triple D, and a Super Major based Triple D,

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

A Doe Dual Drive (Prototype version) and Industrial Triple D, both still in build as need mechanical linkage adding for High-low-neutral selection on the front power unit. Will get finished this spring hopefully ;)

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

A Later all Blue Super Major Triple D and a New Performance Triple D

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

• Like 1

The last Doe tractor in the collection started life looking pristine.......... but then after a little abuse and quite a bit of skill by Dan Higgins of Oranda design with his airbrush i ended up with one in "Barn find condition" ;)

It's a standard Power Major triple D under all the rust and grime :laugh:  :laugh:

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

• Like 3

Next up a Pre-force Ford 4000, and a Deluxe cabbed Ford force 4000, alot of cutting went into these models, as the starting point were a pair of redundant 5000s, the rear wheels being a challenge putting the 5000 wheel centre dish in the Power major outer rim but it makes for a pair of models that aren't available off the shelf

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

Edited by Valley Axe Man
  • Like 1

Absolutely stunning collection Paul and some some brilliant conversion work that has gone into them as well. I do rather love your pair of Ford 4000 tractors. Fantastic!  :)

Cheers David, there alot more to come, although the photography isn't quite to your standard  :laugh:  :laugh:

Edited by Valley Axe Man