Tractor World 2013 - 2nd & 3rd March

Barry

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortuately there is no model for the show this year. Well there was, but the OEM decided to pull it and use it for themselves :-

There are plans to have a 2013 tractorworld model, but this will be later in the year now.

Unfortuately there is no model for the show this year. Well there was, but the OEM decided to pull it and use it for themselves :-

There are plans to have a 2013 tractorworld model, but this will be later in the year now.

What rotters!

I have just got home and in the process of uploading my pictures to Photobucket, I took about 130 but like Barry says, David had taken over 600 on Saturday and there was still Sunday to go :of :of

Apologies guys, never made it to the FTF stand or caught up with everyone. Massive headache with my club stand, exhibit numbers and judging! A stressful weekend but a very good show non the less. Top work people with the dioramas and model stands!

I've just got back home. Once again i've had an absolutely fantastic time on my second trip down to Malvern in the company of Andy, Gav, and Mike, aswell as meeting up with many other good friends whilst there. Whilst I wasn't totally convinced with how some of the exhibits were laid out, which certainly made taking photographs much more difficult it was still a cracking show. Once again the standard of layouts and dioramas was superb,  whilst there was plenty of unusual and fascinating real machines on display too. Please be patient, i'll have a comprehensive selection of the photographs i've taken posted to here in due course, once my camera batteries have been recharged. :)

OK, here goes.

Starting with the outdoor photos of the Saturday auction.

Some rotavators for Bill

Malvern2013001_zpsfb43d765.jpg

Malvern2013002_zps093fb942.jpg

A bit of a project for someone

Malvern2013003_zpsebba23d9.jpg

Malvern2013004_zps82d5ad1e.jpg

Malvern2013005_zpsbe6244fc.jpg

I was looking at the bonnet on the Massey and thinking about the UH 699 model, I don't think it is too far out

Malvern2013006_zps846f723e.jpg

Couple of olf Fiats, I used to drive a 4 wheel driver version of this

Malvern2013021_zps3362846a.jpg

Malvern2013022_zps79aee587.jpg

I don't know where the colour scheme came from, maybe UH wanted one for their next limited edition

Malvern2013024_zpsceab1bff.jpg

Malvern2013029_zpsf6b5c2dd.jpg

Malvern2013025_zpsec4e702d.jpg

Archived