Tractor World 2013 - 2nd & 3rd March

Barry

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again David & Robbo. I probably see more detail with a leisurely browse of your pics than I would trying to get round the whole show. ;D

Thanks ever so much John. I certainly really enjoy trying to cover events such as this as comprehensively as I can for fellow forum members to enjoy. :)

Thanks for posting up pics Mike and David, always good to see what was at a show that you couldn't get to. Looks like a good turnout and looking forward to seeing the rest of your pics David ;)

Thanks Paul, appreciated. I reckon between Mike and myself we managed to capture the best part of 800 photographs over the course of the weekend between us. I was a bit nervous at one stage as I was having all kinds of issues with my camera batteries holding charge. Once again I was very impressed with the layouts and dioramas on display and the monumentally huge efforts people put into them. Great to see layouts i've photographed before with different themes, scenes and models added to them. Full size machines along shortly. :) 

One of the most popular attractions at Tractor World is the Ferguson re-build challenge arranged and demonstrated by the Lackham College.

P1270365_zps7825b493.jpg

P1270367_zpsc8e71c1d.jpg

P1270368_zpsa8cc1e04.jpg

P1270360_zps6ec509f7.jpg

There were a number of impressive contemporary conversions on display, non more so than Michael Eady's Ferguson TEF that he had re-powered with a 155hp engine from a Toyota Landcruiser and had also fitted a Landrover front axle aswell.

P1270375_zps9d329dd1.jpg

P1270376_zps3af55755.jpg 

Archived