New cattle shed for 2013

That shot looking down the slatted alley is very realistic. Good to see a different method of building a shed which has turned out really well.

thanks...i'm trying to make as much as i can from timber and copper wire etc..ere weathering the cattle now and i'll have photo of them in shed tommorrow...

Got the straw put into calving bay and straight away i had a sick calf to put in so got a few pallets from around the farm and a oil drum to corner in the calf
DSCF6519_zpsaaa3cd2b.jpg
DSCF6520_zps79a6ea37.jpg
The farmer went off and got the heat lamp so he hopes he won't have to bring the vet
DSCF6531_zps44ceb3ea.jpg
The farmer was just finished with the calf when he spotted another cow calving so into the bay for her too
DSCF6527_zpsd39a90cd.jpg
DSCF6523_zps78f27255.jpg
[url=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/modelfarmer2010/media/DSCF6530_zps43f8fe18.jpg.html][img=http://i128

Edited by modelfarmer2010

• 4 weeks later...

Been abit busy over the last few weeks but got the first barrier for cows painted today..at the way the weather is looking the cows will be in the shed for 10 months of the year so hired in few boys to help

DSCF6537_zps2f58338d.jpg

DSCF6539_zpsa5ee513d.jpg

But one of the boys is always on the phone

DSCF6538_zpsddce8ef3.jpg

DSCF6536_zps4aeb8147.jpg

• Like 2