Arable Slurry Injector and Joskin Quadra

Just finished knocking this up from sparrow legs Simba toptilth. I gave it a quick repaint and I've fitted the distribution head and hose work off a Siku Joskin Quadra grassland injector to the legs and boy was that a tricky process  :D :D :D::) ::)

very nice NCC, its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it!! ;D ;D

Cheers FB :D :D :D :D

With a front mounted hopper it could also double up as a direct field bean drill NCC, see. . .always thinking, thats me!!

Looks good by the way .. What horsepower you got up front?

Not thought of that one Deere-est, very clever ;) ;) Next job is to make a pump and hose reel for it go umbilical stylee.

300HP on the tank and injector and 360HP on the ferry tank ;) ;)

thats a smart convo nath  :) :) that'll take some pulling at a reasonable depth , my 2000gal tanker & 5 leg flat lift took some pulling at 24 inches deep, still not convinced about the top-tilth but i'm slowly comming round :-

Cheers NH2 and fp ;) ;) ;)

Not sure on how you would now about a blocked jet fp, maybe a pressure valve or the likes would be fitted to each jet or I suppose it could be computer controlled with the controls in the cab, and they would flash or beep if the become blocked. To be honest I'm not sure :-\ :-\ :-\

Cheers MJB. Do you want me to come and inject some slurry down at Winterhay Farms to prove the top tilth is a worthy bit of kit ::) ::):D :D :D

i live on a flood level nath so i'll have to put you on hold for a while , still a bit wet  :-\

Cheers NH2 and fp ;) ;) ;)

Not sure on how you would now about a blocked jet fp, maybe a pressure valve or the likes would be fitted to each jet or I suppose it could be computer controlled with the controls in the cab, and they would flash or beep if the become blocked. To be honest I'm not sure :-\ :-\ :-\

when i was injecting ,you'd know when a tube was blocked as the tanker would build up more pressure & the other injectors would inject more, so the sludge would sit on the surface as the trench would fill right up.

The later injectors we had when the NSA became into being were fitted with flowmeters  so we could inject the precise amount in the right places ,when a blockage occured the flowrate would slow down & a buzzer would go off. bl00dy environment agency ::)

Hope this helps  :)

i live on a flood level nath so i'll have to put you on hold for a while , still a bit wet  :-\

when i was injecting ,you'd know when a tube was blocked as the tanker would build up more pressure & the other injectors would inject more, so the sludge would sit on the surface as the trench would fill right up.

The later injectors we had when the NSA became into being were fitted with flowmeters  so we could inject the precise amount in the right places ,when a blockage occured the flowrate would slow down & a buzzer would go off. bl00dy environment agency ::)

Hope this helps  :)

I can fit flotations or come with the Cat 95E if you wish MJB ::) ::):D :D

Interesting read on the flow meters too Marcus ;):)

who did you work for mjb

i used to work for

TRADE EFFLUENT SERVICES FROM TATTENHALL CHESTER

used to be on contract to welsh water did  deep injection and shallow and surface spreading with either splash plate or dribble bar nice easy job and easy money

nick

dawes  injection services , we ran fendt,county, renault,zetor, DB & a big A .did a lot for CSG,& haulwaste as well as general contract cess pits & farm slurry, express dairies & local breweries. 

wot kit did you have?

when i started we had an old ford 8210 over 10,000 hrs on it  that went around and did the farm lagoons

with spreadwise reeler and splash plate with a home made remote controlled  engine driven pump made by jft from by fardon it was in the farmers weekley years ago its the same bloke that made his own tractor

that was in power farming years ago too then he scraped it and made a self propeled choper out of it

then for the  welsh water jobs we had a joskin shallow injecter and 2 vallely 4 leg deep injectors and a timberland walking leg injector with spreadwise reelers and 2 vallely remote control pumps that looked like treasure chests then we had a welvent pump thats the one i had with an iveco engine

a deutz 6.07 slpoed bonnet a 8240 sle a 185/65 jcb fastrak that pulled a 3000 gallon tanker and then we had a couple of 2000 gallons  when we needed them