4 mtr amazone combi-drill

Looking good Marcus, now you'll have to make one of those drop-flat low loader trailers with the axle at the rear. Know what I mean? There have been a couple made on here somewhere I think.

The packer is made like that to help retain moisture in the seed bed and stop soil erosion through wind as far as I know.

Looking good Marcus, are you planning on making anymore ;) ;) ;)

not sure ,i've still got to tidy this one up yet, :-\ the next time i may just bolt two 3mtr sets together  ::) it looks pretty good from a distance but as deer-est will tell you you can still see all the cut marks & glue :D :D :D

very nice marcus,how long did it take you to do that then?

approx 3 1/2 hrs so far :)

Looking good Marcus, now you'll have to make one of those drop-flat low loader trailers with the axle at the rear. Know what I mean?

know just what you mean & i have given it some thought ,but drawn a blank for the time being  :)

Looking good Marcus, now you'll have to make one of those drop-flat low loader trailers with the axle at the rear. Know what I mean? There have been a couple made on here somewhere I think.

The packer is made like that to help retain moisture in the seed bed and stop soil erosion through wind as far as I know.

Bingo spot on