Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

I was planning 20cm wide by 25cm tall for my barn, equateds to 8m tall and 6.4m wide. Does that sound anywhere near a real shed?  ???

Probably, there are standard shed sizes to choose but you can ask a fabricator to produce any shed of any size, so i wouldnt worry ;) ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This shed is as follows mate -

57cm long - 59ft

25cm deep - 26ft

15cm to top of opening -16ft

21cm to top of curve - 22ft

http://convert.french-property.co.uk/

Just an update, it is now clad with some overlaps to cut away and the trial paint took ok so maybe tomorrow you will see a nearly finished dutch barn at long last!!  :)

Well here she is all but complete. Just got to do the detailing around the shed, the end wall and add some guttering and stuff. There are a few indescretions but all in all I am pretty pleased with it as whole. I owe thanks to Smurf, Smallclaas, PDH and TM810 for their help along the way, to a few others who I have forgotten too I expect. Sorry!!

Whats reckon then?

P.S Shall I do a couple more pics with the some stuff in the shed for ya's?

post-227-132638621073_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638621079_thumb.jpg

Well here she is all but complete. Just got to do the detailing around the shed, the end wall and add some guttering and stuff. There are a few indescretions but all in all I am pretty pleased with it as whole. I owe thanks to Smurf, Smallclaas, PDH and TM810 for their help along the way, to a few others who I have forgotten too I expect. Sorry!!

Whats reckon then?

P.S Shall I do a couple more pics with the some stuff in the shed for ya's?

yes more pics!!

looks great Tris, bet your pleased with it! ;D ;D ;D

by the way i have the soldering iron now ;) ;)

Tris...that is superb.  Bet you're pleased with it.  Now after all the questions regarding bales I want to see a picture of the barn with Britains round bales in place... :) :) ;) ;)

Thanks everyone  :)

Yeah I am pleased, even more so with afew positive compliments. More pics will be done asap.  :)

DB1410, comments like yours keep me building and in turn I hope you do get some inspiration and have a go. Happy to help anyone. :)

Ben, a soldering iron? Uh oh!!!!

Certainly looks the part   :o;) ;)  Lovely shed , just shows dont give up , even if you get severely p!!**d off during a build ! ;D

Damn right there TT. With a little bit of help from members on here you can certainly exceed your own expectations  :)

Well, you've done yourself proud there mate ;) Thats a lovelly old barn that you dont see replicated much in model form. Not as many still about in real life now either.

Seeing this and others in this topic really does make me want to "have a go" at some point, finding somewhere to keep it out of harms way being the problem.Lofts a definate no no - some winters mice find there way in, little bas pests.

Oh well, one day ;)