Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

I know the felling mate ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

I picked up my gold Amazone spreader from the dealers yesterday and was well chuffed ;) ;)

she said 'but its just a gold thing in a green box you probally have a red thing in a red box at home just the same' ::) ::)

As were were leaving the dealership i said 'ohh lokk there's the real gold spreader on the back of a Fendt,mega' :) :) :) :)

she replied 'yes dear' :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know the felling mate ::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

I picked up my gold Amazone spreader from the dealers yesterday and was well chuffed ;) ;)

she said 'but its just a gold thing in a green box you probally have a red thing in a red box at home just the same' ::) ::)

As were were leaving the dealership i said 'ohh lokk there's the real gold spreader on the back of a Fendt,mega' :) :) :) :)

she replied 'yes dear' :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

Same old same old mate....

At least you tell her what you are buying!!!

My trailers are on the way and I sneak them in from work...

looking good there :)

Same old same old mate....

At least you tell her what you are buying!!!

My trailers are on the way and I sneak them in from work...

i knowthat feeling so well

Just seeing your old rotaspreader there reminded me of Spalding :D :D :D

You came walking in the small hall with a box of 1.32 scale farmyard scrap ::) ::)

You were grinning from ear to ear and was well chuffed with your purchase :D :D

You foolishly showed my missus and her face said it all :D :D :D

' you payed money for dirty models' ::) ::)::) ::)::)

he was mate, i coudnt belive i saw them sat there ,first person i thought of was tris ,dragged him along in my pocket to see them up high on that table i did :D :D

thats really starting to take shape now tris,looking well smart

looking good there :)

i knowthat feeling so well

I just laughed out loud at this and then read this post out to Mrs Robbo and she said "I know just how she feels, you are all sad" :D :D :D :D :D :D

yes but I'm happy was my reply ;D ;D ;D

robbo

Leverets Farm has just grown to double in size with one shed!! It will go up in the attic somewhen else but for now it is in the spare room so I can put a few machines in it and just dribble all over it. It is just stunning. Clad inside and out, removable roof section, sliding door, roof lights. ... it's massive.

Garret the master craftsman knows his stuff, this is a first claas piece of work. Thanks to Jez for getting the transport sorting out and to his friend Matt who delivered it to my door at 19.30 as promised.  :'( :)

post-227-132638769891_thumb.jpg

Here it is with a Norscott Lexion. Now, I thought I would get the Lexion in one bay, the Challenger in another and the 900 Speedster in another bay. That would be the machine shed full with high quality gear. As if.

I could get the three of them in half of one bay!!! I reckon this shed will houese the majority of the kit of Leverets Farm in the 90's!!  :o

Check out the size of the workshop  ;D

post-227-132638769921_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638769965_thumb.jpg