Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

excuses excuses ;D ;D ;D ;D

But then again I'm in the same position :-\

true, its hard trying to fit things in the time i have!....i shouldnt have started to many projects at once :D :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Well sods law isn't it eh?

My camera batteries have just gone flat - they are on charge now - and I have just started a few things.

1. A grain silo which if it turns out ok will be for sale followed by more of them hopefully.

2. Glazed the windows of the workshop.

3. Started plastering the roof of the workshop to etch a tile pattern into it.

Does that keep you all tempted?!!

Well sods law isn't it eh?

My camera batteries have just gone flat - they are on charge now - and I have just started a few things.

1. A grain silo which if it turns out ok will be for sale followed by more of them hopefully.

2. Glazed the windows of the workshop.

3. Started plastering the roof of the workshop to etch a tile pattern into it.

Does that keep you all tempted?!!

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back Tris  ???:o - get posting them man I'm gagging here  ::)

You cheeky monkey's!!!

OF do you mean dust the cobwebs offf the models or ff of myself mate?!! I wonder myself sometimes. The plaster went on a treat but I had to go out before I could etch into it so hopefuly the Dremel will be ok to use on i now it has dried. We'll see.

I rubbed it down once it had dried and gone hard, then plastered it. The pics of this bit didn't come out but I have only done one side which I am now detailing. Once I have done this I will plaster the other side and take the photo's from there, in order. I have to say though, it is looking good  :P

:)

Here is the other side all plastered up and drying now. The second pic are the bit's I have used. As you can see, nothing fancey here at all. Focus Polyfilla, an old school ruler, something with a blunt point, in this case my Dremmel flat blade, a paint scraper, oh and a pair of scissors that arn't shown.

:)

It is so so simple, a little time consuming but so simple and above all cheap!! As you can see, the affect is near on perfect even down to a few broken tiles aswell. As the building is supposed to be old I am not too concerned about the edges being a bit rough. I'll tidy them up a wee bit at the end but they shouldn't be too neat.