Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

Thank you kind sirs  :) That barn looks great, bit more complicated with all the windows mind!! Think I will save that kind of thing untill I am either retired or single!!  :D :D :D

Cheers for the compliments, this takes so lonmg it is hard to find any inspiration sometimes  :(

I know exactly what you mean mate, i was like tha when i was making walls and the roof for my workshop.... it starts to loose some of the fun in it.

Windows huh? UPVC or wooden frames? Guessing you'll make the frames from wood and then fill with clear plastic card?

Keep going mate it does look great!!! ignore my jovial mocking!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet your little legs are worn out running up and down there mate???

Nearly there yes but we don't liike nearly there, we like DONE!!! Now come on Trissle, back to it, get that mixer going and get those tiles laid!!!

Nah, seriously mate, a massive task you have taken on and loks the part. You can sit a top that at Toytrac with a mega phone and smile like a cheshire cat on top of your achievement!!!

trissle ? :D :D :D

looking very nice tris great to see the work you put in is paying of lovely  ;) you must order them tiles remember last time

Struth, wish I could forget!!  :D No, I certainly do not want that again. I may order a bag or two anyway. The rest can go in an old crate covered in algy or something if I have a few spare. If I have more than a few I may just have to build something else  ::);)

Thanks Kris, Ad and Blake. Feel a bit more like getting into it again now.  :) (Not in a literal sense Ben, Jez, Sean .. .. any other cheeky oiks!!)

as ever looking spot on ;) ;),

seen similar tiles on ebay but not sure of the scale

ones on ebay are more like 1:12, there for dolls houses, may be smaller but not 1:32. :-\

The ones Tris got were from Germany i think, the member is on here ;) ;) ;)

Thanks guys. With all this wet weather the guys will be spending more and more time drinking tea so I made the food blender into a kettle by means of cutting it down, adding a saucepan lid and two bits of styrene for the spout and handle. Also, there was a hot water tank in the set for the bath, I simply cut that in half and added the shower pipe minus head to make one of those electric hot water tanks.  :)

Also, the toilet is in along with sink and toilet roll.  :)

post-227-132638866894_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638866909_thumb.jpg

WOW!! Mate i nearly wet my pants, but had some where to go!!  :D :D :D

As i said to you earlier, i think only this level of detail can come form a true Doll's House fitter.

So many short / miniature jokes, i will keep them to my self.........  :-X :-X :-X

PWAH!!! Will I heck!!

1: The years your parents let you live in a dolls house have paid off

2: Only a man of your stature can get all the items in the right place, you must be at home in there

3: You really have an eye for detail at this scale

Ok, sorry mate, i am done now....

Ok, joking apart, this is a tru inspiration and has prompted me to do a little more to mine and put in some sofas / desk / filing cabnets etc.

Well done buddy, see you and it at toytrac  :-*:-*