Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give it to Jez!!  :D :D :D

Cheers Joe. ...  when will you be seeing it in the flesh then?

I would dearly love to come to Toytrac but besides not being easy to get to - I am working :(

Would be great to have a meet up with the guys and gals from the forum though :)

Been a while but with Toytrac just around the corner I have been doing little bits and pieces, time allowing. One of them being the roof. .. which is now finished  ::) ::)  :)

All the tiles are on and the ridge tiles glued on too. I used Tile Grount after it was all set to go around the ridges poking into the gaps. Took ages, just to do the tile grout took round about 6hrs. ..  it has to be left untill it is not quite set and then the excess scraped and scratched away using a kebab skewer with one end sanded to a blunt ball shape.

Well Tris that is amazing... the attention to detail is great... it looks so so real. A credit to you and if the day time jobs dry up you have something else to turn too. I'm sure that will be well apreciated at Toytrac... I'm disappointed I won't be there to see it in the flesh >:(

I tell you what mate, pics do not do justic to the amount of work that has gone into that!!! It is hard to imagine and apprecite that every tile had to be glued in a single piece.

True craftsman ship you could never put a value on buddy.

That has to be the best building I have seen on the net mate ( and will have the pleasure to see on friday )  ;) ;)

You are all too kind, really you are. :)

Jez, don't know about the best on the net mate ??? There is a guy well known for his digger tatoo's who would walk all over this. . . Not literally I hope! ;)

Ok mate, yes, but you are not are not a proffessional builder type person who make amazing models..............