MESS AROUND TOPIC ONLY SOME FUN - -Come on then, lets see what you're made of!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOOK CLOSER AT HIS PICTURE

the model number, look "behind it" the sticker is a different colour to the tractor, ur colour of the tractor is too bright also, I used factory spec Case IH paint.

mines sprayed finish and also polished.

You also did not make yours today, the paint would not have cured in time to sticker properly without damaging paint. Even if ovened on. also the back side window is dirty

thats prob becoz of the clear bit on the sticker

LOOK CLOSER AT HIS PICTURE

the model number, look "behind it" the sticker is a different colour to the tractor, ur colour of the tractor is too bright also, I used factory spec Case IH paint.

mines sprayed finish and also polished.

You also did not make yours today, the paint would not have cured in time to sticker properly without damaging paint. Even if ovened on. also the back side window is dirty

I've just not trimmed the the decals as much as you, mines factory paint too matey.  ;)

Mines also sprayed, only takes five minutes to strip one down, paint touch dry in a couple of hours, twenty minutes to rebuild it.  ;)

And I even found time to fit a different front hitch to mine.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yea my thoughts exactly!!!

HE SHOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Like I said Ricky, not bad for a rush job.

Number two will be much better... but hey, its only a model.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know that sticker was not printed on clear, it was on white cause it is impossible to get white ink to print the white bits.

Talk about something you know Rich.nh

I've just not trimmed the the decals as much as you, mines factory paint too matey.  ;)

Mines also sprayed, only takes five minutes to strip one down, paint touch dry in a couple of hours, twenty minutes to rebuild it.  ;)

And I even found time to fit a different front hitch to mine.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now play fair I haven't lied yet, U are lying

hmmm... take the tractors away & you'd have some nice looking arials ricky :)

SLAP

AND jas no such thing as only a model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that sticker was not printed on clear, it was on white cause it is impossible to get white ink to print the white bits.

SLAP

Something tells me you can be a sore loser, careful with your words or I might have to prove you wrong..... then You'll have to change your signature!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Right taxi is here for outters, i'll pick this up later!!

Oh and how's this, Jase u've ordered 3 MX's from me, Urs just isn't satisfying you is it, and don't say ur only buyin to to improve it, that wolud also be lying

Catch ya later mate xxx

SLAP

ok im not friends with u now

Right taxi is here for outters, i'll pick this up later!!

Oh and how's this, Jase u've ordered 3 MX's from me, Urs just isn't satisfying you is it, and don't say ur only buyin to to improve it, that wolud also be lying

Catch ya later mate xxx

I've just cancelled that order matey, I got tired of waiting as you can see.  ;)

Sweet Malachy, what a serious dose of Handbags at Dawn!  ::)

Meanwhile, since when does an MX135 have the same wheelbase as an MTX175?

If you are going to do a job, do it right, or don't do it at all.

Jason's looks better, but Karen Harris' looks best!  ;D

it seems to me that both are worthy of a place on a collectors shelf ,not a CASE fan but i'd be happy to display either of you models .

so the next challenge is for a fully tracked  MF 8280  ;)

Yea track it off to the scrap yard