MESS AROUND TOPIC ONLY SOME FUN - -Come on then, lets see what you're made of!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it seems to me that both are worthy of a place on a collectors shelf ,not a CASE fan but i'd be happy to display either of you models .

so the next challenge is for a fully tracked  MF 8280  ;)

;):-X::)

I know you guys are only messing around here but can we try and avoid this competitive edge when posting about conversions and scratch builds, both models are excellent by the way.

I thought I had better make the point because we do have members on the forum whom are slowly getting into the art of model customisation and would like nothing more than to post their work on here and gain constructive feedback on what they have done,

When they see posts like this where people are openly asking the question "which is better?" they might be a bit put off by the thought of people not respecting their work because its not up to the standard of some of the pro's on here.

Just thought I'd better make the point  :)

...and Ricky, were you not sending me a sample of one of the cases?

I know you guys are only messing around here but can we try and avoid this competitive edge when posting about conversions and scratch builds, both models are excellent by the way.

I thought I had better make the point because we do have members on the forum whom are slowly getting into the art of model customisation and would like nothing more than to post their work on here and gain constructive feedback on what they have done,

When they see posts like this where people are openly asking the question "which is better?" they might be a bit put off by the thought of people not respecting their work because its not up to the standard of some of the pro's on here.

Just thought I'd better make the point  :)

...and Ricky, were you not sending me a sample of one of the cases?

Yea and sorry Boss,

I have so far 22 MX's to build and a sho win 7 days, so you'll get ur hands on her in time don't worry