mjb junior 2 farm

MJB1

very nice MJB!!! ;D ;D ;D.....how much is your influence ???::)

none ,he asked me to come out & take some pics of his farm  :) he's very artistic  is thomas , we saw a tractor hedgetrimming the other day & when he came home he drew one , tyre tread, hoses ,hydraulic rams,flashing beacons the lot  :)

we went to see dawns cousins mill conversion & he did the same ,drew the building stairs holes in the floorboards ,windows , electic wires & water pipes  :)

the models you see pictured are his own :)

Nice work Mjb Junior, that's one well laid out farm, watch your models if it rains though. See your doing a bit of land reclaimination very nice. ;)

thanks for the reply smallclaas he can't stop smiling now  :D :D although reclamation was a word he struggled with :D

none ,he asked me to come out & take some pics of his farm  :) he's very artistic  is thomas , we saw a tractor hedgetrimming the other day & when he came home he drew one , tyre tread, hoses ,hydraulic rams,flashing beacons the lot  :)

we went to see dawns cousins mill conversion & he did the same ,drew the building stairs holes in the floorboards ,windows , electic wires & water pipes  :)

the models you see pictured are his own :)

excellent!!, a kid with talent!, hard to find these days so i get told by the missus :)

are we gonna see a struggle between you two then with the best photos/farm set up :) :) :)

i think you may have to watch over these two MJBM :) :)

Too true. One talks a lot - one thinks a lot - dangerous combination.  As a mother I know a good slapping won't go amiss :) :) :)  Wouldn't make ince of difference with little un but big one may well cry ;D ;D